The Hardest Boss that YOU have ever faced.

Uberkoala

I CANNOT GET A S RANK ALWAYS A

Ever try getting an S rank on Cannon's Core in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle? NOT easy. You have to play as Tails, Dr. Eggman, Rouge, Knuckles, and Sonic for a total of 5 levels in one, all in one go. There are these annoying Chaos-like enemies that are very difficult to avoid. You have to get tons of rings and points, and get hit once, you can practically kiss S rank goodbye. And it is fairly easy to fall in Sonic's section of the level. Takes at least 15 minutes to finish the level.

S ranks on Final Rush, Final Chase, and Cannon's Core aren't bosses, but I'm sure they are as hard to get as beating the bosses listed on this thread.

Not to brag, but I managed to get S ranks on all of the levels. Getting all S ranks unlocks a secret Green Hill Zone level. Got an S rank on that level, too.

Azazel - Tekken 6 Dark Gundam - Gundam Battle Assault 2 Gill - Street Fighter III Megalo I-no - Guilty Gear XX Seth - Street Fighter IV Strike Freedom EX+ Route - Gundam VS Gundam Next+ Omega Rugal - KOF Shin Akuma - Street Fighter Alpha/Zero Ogre/True Ogre - Tekken 3 (Arcade ver.) Red Arremer - SvC: Chaos

1) Hiruko - the last boss of Shinobi (PS2). The hardest action game boss you ever seen. I spent about 7 hours to beat him. To beat this asshole you will need not only the neat skill, but also some damn amount of luck. If you like 3d actions/slashers (3rd person view) - give this a try. It will be your ultimate challenge. Also, to me and my memories, it's the most epic final battle in action games. And music from it still carved in my memory.

^

I

I

I

this

also Penance from Final Fantasy X who happened to be a secret boss, but to get to him you have fight your way throw other pain in the asses of secret bosses (The Dark Aeans)

also Yiazmat from Final Fantasy 12