Awakened Terry EX3 (The Final Cut)

Whats up MFFA crew. Ive come long way. A couple of betas in the past just experimenting, Learning and finding my way. The video is fairly old but im still chipping at him (hes not cancelled) and even going through some changes with how i want him to be released in gameplay and visuals. Life & my job got progress at a slow pace now. By now some of you here know what to expect when hes finally released. Hes a very dramatic character edit and should be very amusing to Terry fans. A lot of ideas & passion have been poured into creating him. The more i learn new tricks to coding the better the final result will be....I already have it mapped out how i want him to be. heres the last video i uploaded last year

yo got the version 2 beta currently and he is by far my favorite Terry Bogard out there man . He isn't cheap but he is powerful.I know you already planned how you are going to make him but i hope he turns out to be more combofiend you know deals damage a little at a time but does quick setups to aerial combo chain linking that sort of thing ...either way keep up the good work

Thanks for the comments folks. He should be pretty amusing once hes finally complete

@Zombierock. whats up man. Yeh figured to give the crew a shout. Alpyne D been tellin me to stop in for the longest so im here ;)

oh yeah thats right u and Alp are pretty tight, ..... yeah man were got some pretty down home type people here and we tend to run off the pricks before they do too much damage lol

• 2 months later...

just now seeing these comments here peoples..

yo got the version 2 beta currently and he is by far my favorite Terry Bogard out there man . He isn't cheap but he is powerful.I know you already planned how you are going to make him but i hope he turns out to be more combofiend you know deals damage a little at a time but does quick setups to aerial combo chain linking that sort of thing ...either way keep up the good work

Thats whats up man. glad you got a lil kick out of that V2 beta so far. when you finally get a hold of the finished version youll definitely see more changes and better tweaks. yeh the combos are way tightened up this time in the current cut im trying to finish. I had to study a bit more things on combo coding. the AI is my main issue right now. i just want it to be decent and not buggy. hes hella agressive more than ever now but beatable. Chars like Mr infinites can tangle with him more so. Dont even think about using KFM or maybe even a pots char against him though lol. so expect that sort of vibe. you can say me and Mr infinite been feeding off each others energy behind the scenes in our own way. Hella high octane shit is what to expect.

But anyway im putting my all into this Terry bro. 90% complete so far

oh yeah thats right u and Alp are pretty tight, ..... yeah man were got some pretty down home type people here and we tend to run off the pricks before they do too much damage lol

yeh bro Alpyne is a real cool cat man true story. If i didnt know any better i would have thought he grew up in my neighborhood lol But yeh he did some palettes for my Terry im running with for the final release. Pretty flavaful work at that man. As for the pricks yeh man keep those away man with that spray can. Im diggin yall keepin a chill spot here. the community needs more of that real talk.

kai is in the MFFA building for sho!

damn son, it took yo ass long enuff to get here sucka! :=D:

welcome bruh, glad you finally swung thru. ey, without spillin' beanz, any progression on that idea we touch'd on, y'know, tha F.G.?

also, i'm tryna kreate a couple of more pals for AT, based somewhat off of Terry's set on XIII, as a surprise of sorts. i've been dinkin' on it off-&-on for a minute now, as well as an alt call-out sound effect for tha EX Power Geyser, mainly cuz i'm a nut [i'll be sendin' you that in a couple of days, cuz imma need you to tweak it out for me, lol], so wish ya boi luck.

most important ?: will some, if not all, of the special intros remain intact?

btw: even tho i've seen it umpteen times, have i mention'd just how much i luuuuv that damn'd vid, especially tha BGM? :awesome

lol yeh i know it took me eons to get here But yeh brotha some of intros will remain in tact. not all though. since ive learned to code better im leaving room for certain big intros. The session we had on that move hasnt been worked in yet. that will take some re tweaking and i have to feel everything out on how it may flow with the FX. im really particular about FX, sound and moves flowing together right. If it catches my eyes and ears then ill run with it. i dont know how many times ive done re tweaked something over because i found something better to run with lol Even those hit sparks you see in that video there aint even the same at this point. The sounds i redid are different or enhanced. But yeh send that sound my way and ill see if i can work with that and if it will fit into the equation. Thats whats up on the palettes too man. gotta see what have in mind. theres a few i saw in KOF i really want for my terry for sure. I dig that game but that net code is pretty bad smh...hopefully they patch that better and yeh indeed i know you dig that nostalgic Ninja warriors vibe on the BGM! :awesome (i peeped you got that first stage music in your sig of one of my favorite beat em ups on snes too lol)