[PC] Yume Nikki

GuiltyBadguy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yume Nikki (Dream Diary) is a 2005 independently produced surreal adventure PC game by homebrew Japanese developer Kikiyama. The game was created using RPG Maker 2003, but has few role-playing game (RPG) elements. The most current version of the game is 0.10, the latest release since October 2007.

Players explore the dreams of the fictional character Madotsuki (name meaning "windowed" as in a box or envelope). It is through dreaming, in which the player is able to view scenes that are recognized as being genuinely disturbing at times, such as being swallowed by a large red sewer-creature, meeting a disembodied head character known as Uboa and a full-screen rotating image of a girl with five arms.

Discovered this game early this year. A very strange one indeed, and I happened to enjoy it! I love how creative the designs of the characters and areas in the game are. They're so surreal! For more info, visit the Wiki.

Wiki: http://yumenikki.wik...Yume_Nikki_Wiki

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm very nice. Considering its made from RPG Maker 2k3, and also by a Japanese Homebrew developer this game has got to be really good. I'll check it out when i have time.