JDM's Palette Thread (Currently taking requests)

ShiroTori

Florida Gators, that's college football if im not mistaken

yeah it is......... hated Rival Of My Fave Team the Ga Bulldogs .... also my wifes Fave Team,/....... but yeah sorry Jordan, i saw that it was spiderman, after i posted that .... but it does look alittle orange to me lol .......either way, u make the best Pallets man, keep it up

Ahh, ok. I'm not a big sports follower.

Also, no worries Brock! He looks orange because I based the colours off of MvC Spiderman, who has shades of orange in his palette.

Palettes for Sion TATARI by Wraith and Bloodia by QK2Key?

You're gonna have to choose between one or the other. I'm only accepting 4 more requests. Sorry about that.

What About Rock Howard?

Which one? Warusaki's? Vyn's? Jin's? Khn's?

I'll take my chances with TATARI then. I don't know why your stopping with the palette requests. Are you burned out?

Yeah, I've been getting way too many requests lately (mainly from drewski at MFG) and I want to focus more on my own interests.

Here's your request Donutman, well half of it. Scharlachrot's palette doesn't work with all of her sprites. Most sprites it will, but on others it'll revert to her default colours. I can still make a pack for her for viewing sake, but you won't be able to use them properly in-game.

But here's Weiss!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

6 Custom, Kula Diamond, Sailor Mars

http://www.mediafire...2au7tufwa7kwz5k

Also, there's still two spots available for requests (Three if IAMShadowBOSS doesn't tell me which Rock Howard he wants palettes for!). Once they're full I'll get to work on them.

A h that explains why there were no other pallets included with the char , think you could still make Palletes for scharl? I could probably try and fix the .sff it's probably just a few sprItes without shared Pallete checked Nice Weiss Palletes btw

A h that explains why there were no other pallets included with the char , think you could still make Palletes for scharl? I could probably try and fix the .sff it's probably just a few sprItes without shared Pallete checked

Nice Weiss Palletes btw

That would be awesome if you'd do that. I'll be sure get some palettes done for her.

Hey JDM, you gonna get to my request for TATARI soon?

I will, I'm still waiting for the rest of the request spots to fill up though (not to mention I still am working on Donutman's requests).

The request list so far is:

1. Sion TATARI by Wraith (Your request)

2 Rock Howard by ??? (IAMShadowBOSS)

3. (Empty)

4. (Empty)

If these don't fill up, I might just let you have multiple requests TDX.

Yo JDM, the palettes done yet?

I'm sorry it's taking so long. I've gotten pretty busy as of late.

I had curling playoffs and a job interview, and I was devoting most of my time to those.

I can assure you that these palettes will be up very soon.

Added your request to the list.

1. Sion TATARI by Wraith (TotalDramaXtremist) (Done)

2. Rock Howard by ??? (IAMShadowBOSS) (TELL ME WHAT ROCK YOU WANT PALETTES FOR ALREADY!!!!! OR I'LL DECIDE!!!!!)

3. R. Mika by Warusaki3 (Moneyspider_Todd)

4. Cable by Cloudius (verydannyboy)

nice palettes