DMC : Devil May Cry (2012)

Ryon

So...im guessing capcom is killing off dante too?

Not Just Devil May Cry I Heard Street Fighter Is Next, Becasue Capcom Is Going To Make Resident Evil There New Mario WTF!? As Read In Gameinformer... Are Only Hope Is Namco Or SNK Don't Turn In Capcom!

Has no one seen Vergil yet?!

Posted Image

-_- Yep Banking There Money On Resident Evil He Looks Like A Wesker Twin Gone Bad...

Guest dncelestinx96

I don't like that emo looking dante but I have always been a fan of DMC so I will probably get it.

Its TROLLING at its finest by Capcom

Not Just Devil May Cry I Heard Street Fighter Is Next, Becasue Capcom Is Going To Make Resident Evil There New Mario WTF!? As Read In Gameinformer... Are Only Hope Is Namco Or SNK Don't Turn In Capcom!

-_- Yep Banking There Money On Resident Evil He Looks Like A Wesker Twin Gone Bad...

well fuck capcom. what the hell guys?!

wow. its like capcom loves screwing around with their fans. first it started with thier dlc thing, by charging us to buy characters that are already on the disc, and now everyone is getting a full makeover. I mean dante was one my fav chacters growing up, now capcom did this little number. AHHH!!!!!! why capcom? you going to screw up street fighter too?

Yeah lol but I will still play it.

Lets just say this. if capcom keeps fucking with me by killing off my favorite characters. im stop buying thier games. Even namco is becoming a little dissapointing with the whole, Soul Calibur V thing. 3 copy cats, and a large lose of thier main characters such as taki, talim, etc. Reason I like older games better.

Lets just say this. if capcom keeps fucking with me by killing off my favorite characters. im stop buying thier games. Even namco is becoming a little dissapointing with the whole, Soul Calibur V thing. 3 copy cats, and a large lose of thier main characters such as taki, talim, etc. Reason I like older games better.

Yea but see the gameplay, I like it.

• 2 weeks later...

wow. its like capcom loves screwing around with their fans. first it started with thier dlc thing, by charging us to buy characters that are already on the disc, and now everyone is getting a full makeover. I mean dante was one my fav chacters growing up, now capcom did this little number. AHHH!!!!!! why capcom? you going to screw up street fighter too?

thats cause they care about profit what sells not what the fans like. if that make sense. I dont like dlc myself, charging for stuff they didnt put in the game. and besides this game doesnt look to bad. its just not dmc really..

thats cause they care about profit what sells not what the fans like. if that make sense. I dont like dlc myself, charging for stuff they didnt put in the game. and besides this game doesnt look to bad. its just not dmc really..

well thats how alot of the companies are doing now. its not all that bad, what i dont like is how they pick whats most popular and kill off everything else.

• 1 month later...