DMC : Devil May Cry (2012)

Ryon

This is the upcoming Devil May Cry game, which many are upset about because of the emo looking Dante.However majority of the gameplay still looks intact, and in the video above you can hear Dante's voice which isnt so bad.Its alot more interesting now than it was a year ago.Also keep in mind this game is NOT related to the original series.

I call bullshit because first it was a Prequel DMC1 now it has become an "Alternate Universe"all the game developers are trying to do is crowd control, After the Dev saying they don't care how fan think dante looks to the lead guy making dante look as close to him ass possible. it's a sad thing they call a game.

Oh I know it was supposed to be a prequel. And I also knew that Capcom denied Ninja Theory's FIRST design of Dante which supposedly looked more to the Original Dante. Why they denied it, I don't know. But still, I mainly play games for the gameplay. I barely give a crap about the story. Besides the gameplay looks interesting. I'll play this maybe.

ugh its the ruining of dante at least its not canon to the real version. also +1 for that Nisa avatar mew shes awesome lol. YOU FLATTY! you a neptunia fan as well?

i wouldnt say its amazing. I mean its a ok game to begin with. but i dont know, something about the way this new dante sounds (voice) just sounds so good. give or take he spends way to much air time. it actually looks great. I guess this is a game you should play and NOT think of it as DMC.

• 3 months later...
Guest dncelestinx96

My God Capcom Trolled us with a 50 Year Old Megaman for Street FighterXTekken and now this shit Now this Why this he looks like a fucking Emo and u know what I think

Posted Image

Don't like it?

Posted Image