[PS3] PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Pikawil

Not that SSBB was 100% balanced but this gmae doesnt seem balanced. Am I wrong?

No. Well, not really.

Big Daddy's level 1 super is pathetic (rarely hits anyone), whereas Jack's K.Os ALL that are in close proximity.

Toro has a super push attack that sends the opponent across the screen and fills the meter up by a large amount.

No. Well, not really.

Big Daddy's level 1 super is pathetic (rarely hits anyone), whereas Jack's K.Os ALL that are in close proximity.

Toro has a super push attack that sends the opponent across the screen and fills the meter up by a large amount.

Its Obivous They Can't Copy Smashbros, Cuz If They Did Nintendo Can Sue Em Over The Idea Of The System.

EB Games Expo 2012 stage demo this time for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. They sit down with Omar Kendall as he shows off roughly 40 minutes of the game and discusses various game mechanics, stages and more. Kendall touches on the subject of Crash Bandicoot and mentions that Super Bot and Sony are aware of the fan's interest in the character. He goes on to state that since Crash is not owned by Sony they are still under negotiations with the IP holders.

• 2 months later...

If you knew some of the people around here, you'd know that gold isn't exactly their "favourite" colour at the moment :P (Psst! I'm aware that message above mine is spam, but heh, thought I'd say something witty instead of just "THE ABOVE IS SPAM!"). On topic, a patch was released that nerfed Sackboy. From those who actually have the game, was he particularly overpowered or cheap?"

I don't have the game but thinking about sackboy being overpowered makes me laugh . It seems awfully dumb how he could be overpowered. SSBB's Mario wasn't even close to overpowered. I'd be suprised to hear Sackboy be though.

ummm no its not......trush me........try winning i match jus smashin buttons and youll learn the hard way

well yeah you cant just mash buttons and expect to win..but that pretty much goes for just about any fighting game.

ok, I'll take back the criticism of calling the game a button masher..because tbh its actually a pretty well made fighting game.

and tbh i do find the game to be more of a challenge than ssbb, as you try to build up your special bar and all that.

its very interesting once you figure out how to play it

so i do apologize for jumping the gun on that

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, after downloading those two free characters, i've decided. Emmett is going to be my main, while Heihachi's gonna by my second. I did good with Emmett in story mode, and he's fun to play. Haven't tried out Kat.

so u offline bought them? and OMG 825 MB Update????? it wont fit my vita :(

• 7 months later...

I had this game, and it was great!(For a while, anyway) The jump feels more mobile than in Smash, and the gameplay feature seems to be based off of Shrek Superslam. Though, the gravity can tend to be a annoyance, though.