Blazblue characters

Cruto Aerallo

I, being such an avid fan that i am, have decided to go for making a few of the unattempted characters from blazblue into mugen. Hopefully ill be able to complete this in a timely manner, but in the event that i cant, or get too busy, ill provide a link to all the character's sprites, aswell as a few extras i found floating at another fourm, NOTE: almost every character is missing one or two frames, but the maker says it shouldnt affect anything.

Completed: none

Current WIP: Valkenhayn Hellsing

Posted Image

UPDATE! WOOHOO: finally got off my butt and atleast got his sprites in, http://www.mediafire...cf7ykf5ztff17w3, hes missing his clsn boxes, and i think theres a transparency color showing ingame, im attempting to fix it, but hes playable and his attacks are there, they just dont....attack?

Might be a good idea, seeing as i know nothing of using helpers, and atm im having issues just getting carl to appear as a standing punching bag, gained a bit more respect for creators now that i know what a pain it is to get these things to work. EDIT: realised i was doing a stupid mistake. i was attempting the entire thing from scratch, when i could have been copying and modifying kung-fu's files, i feel uber stupid tonight.

• 1 month later...