[Gen5][DS] Pokemon Black & White 2

OskeinO

so yea back in the same place with new gym leaders, new legendary Kyurem and rival and new characters to start out with though the male one looks pretty similar comes in June for japan as for America comes out October. if you enjoyed

• 1 month later...

I'd be more interested in the game if it had a Battle Frontier. ...Preferably an in-game one. Honestly, I felt the lack of In-Game content in Black/White is what made it so disappointing compared to Platinum or HG/SS. It doesn't look like they're going to address the problem very much. They got the World Tournament, but I really don't care about battling old trainers unless I can battle them in new ways, like if they give options for Triple or Rotation battles, I might be more interested. Honestly, I feel they put too much emphasis on Online-Only features in Black and White, and not enough on in game diversions. Sure, they added a bunch of features to the battle system, but it's still just more of the same. Honestly, I thought all the diversions in Emerald/Platinum/HGSS where what made those games so fun. And you know, I'm thinking about doing another run through Emerald, soon.

Release dates (from what I can remember): US - 7th October 2012 Europe/Empyrrean - 10/12th October 2012 Australia - ...nothing yet :P Hue (Rival) is called...Hugh! SO MUCH IMAGINATION :D Pokéwood is called Pokéstar Studios, despite Hollywood being in America? Nintendo logic. ANIME, Y U NO LOOK LIKE THAT ANIMATED B2/W2 TRAILER?!

ANIME, Y U NO LOOK LIKE THAT ANIMATED B2/W2 TRAILER?!

Some say the actual anime started to suck at a certain period. Me, I honestly never liked it. I remember watching the first movie, and I don't want to watch it again.

...To be fair, though. I watched it when I was young, and I don't remember why I didn't like it at the time.

oh for the record guys i was playing White 2 (i have the rom and a 50% translation) and i gotta say man WOW. this is definately not how i expected my starting party to look. but its so amazing, that i'm definately gonna keep my Psyduck.

double post cause i am bitches. My current Party in Pokemon White 2. Snivy - Level 15 Psyduck - Level 14 Riolu - Level 13 Growlithe - Level 11 Pidove - Level 7 Elekid - Level 13

• 3 months later...