[Gen5][DS] Pokemon Black & White 2

OskeinO

I beat the Elite Four earlier today. The Elite Four themselves weren't too hard since I had type advantages. The champion was tricky since she had at least 3 dragon-types. (Not to mention my Gigalith's Stone Edge failed 3 times in a row...) At any cost, beat her Haxorus as quickly as possible. It will keep using Dragon Dance to raise its speed and attack to instant kill you without you being able to attack. Anyway, here's my team that beat them: Serperior, Zoroark, Genesect, Reuniclus, Mienshao, and Gigalith If you want, I can tell you who the champion is and what Pokemon she has.

To gain access to Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie you need to go to an area called the 'Cave of Being', shortly afterwards they become the equivalent of the legendary dogs (basically, they become random encounter Pkmn). By the by does anyone have a Dream World Vulpix (with the ability 'Drought'') up for trade?

Well, my brother started playing Pokemon Black 2 yesterday and he transferred a Pokemon with Pokerus to his game and spread it. Now his Pokemon are gonna be really overpowered. (Pokerus is a virus that gives a Pokemon double effort values in battles.) He's gonna trade one of his infected Pokemon to me so I can get it on mine, because Pokerus is extremely rare. It's much rarer to find than a Shiny Pokemon, that's how rare it is.

Meh, it's quite easy to get if you trade on the internet a lot. Just make sure you keep a spare pokemon that has it in your PC at all times because if a pokemon has it in your party over night they will no longer be able to spread it. Which means you'd have to find it again.

I know. That's what I plan on doing. I also forgot to put that I caught Cresselia today. You have to visit all of the Unova bridges and have the Lunar Wing. It was really hard to catch. Lowered it to red health and it kept escaping. It had Moonlight as one of its moves, but I had my Reuniclus use Heal Block to stop it from using it.

Well, my brother started playing Pokemon Black 2 yesterday and he transferred a Pokemon with Pokerus to his game and spread it. Now his Pokemon are gonna be really overpowered. (Pokerus is a virus that gives a Pokemon double effort values in battles.)

He's gonna trade one of his infected Pokemon to me so I can get it on mine, because Pokerus is extremely rare. It's much rarer to find than a Shiny Pokemon, that's how rare it is.

I know what Pokérus, EVs IVs and all that lot are. It wouldn't make them overpowered, really - each Pokémon can only have an EV total of 510, with 255 being the max for a single stat (252 being the last "effective" number, as 4 EVs = 1 stat), and each stat can have a maximum of 31 IVs.

Once I'd got a Genesect I was happy with, I traded it over to White for EV training, and traded it back once completed.

On a similar topic do any of you have a spare Keldeo or any keldeo that they would be willing to trade? Along with meloetta it's one of the only two I need to complete my boxdex in black...

I have an extra Keldeo and a Meloetta from the latest Japanese Pokemon movie, if you want 'em.

My friend code on Black is 4470 8267 1415

Hey man sorry about not catching you. I get back at my house at about 4:00 pm central.

At what times are you usually on?

I'm on GMT and I'm normally on at around 10 pm dunno what that is in central.I'll just lurk for a bit so let me know when you're on

• 2 weeks later...