My Penis (NSFW)

Ultraboard101

No, no. Dick on the left, Vagina on the right. Dick goes trough the enemy, fucks Vagina, she gets an orgasm and absorbs the enemy. :fuckyea:

._.

maybe you should make a body for it preferibly Pedo Bear body :awesome with the huge penur.... HEHE Penur Cannon

ALSO YOU GUYS SHOULD ADD THIS SMILEY TO YOUR COLLECTION

Posted Image

If you want anyway up to you guys what to name it lol

LOL geeze the spew of ideas that i just heard......idkk lol

ok lets analyze that one word there ..... Spew........ in reference to a game based around penis fighters .............No Bueno

• 1 month later...

Boy, this is one sick topic. This topic actually hold a special place in my heart. NO HOMO!!!! It's the topic where Darkflare, aka "Buttflare" decided he wanted to troll my boy Ultra. After watching this guy bully EVERYBODY, I decided to release a stage dedicated to the troll of all trolls. But the whole MFG squad came to his rescue. So I had to withstand the assualt of the entire "Just-Us League!" "Buttflare", his sidekick Capt. Commando, aka "Cap-in Cum-manhoe," A Secret Bro, aka "Undercover Brother", aka "Homo Bro", aka "Super Homo Brother", and that lame I Am Commander Shepard, aka "I Am General Tao's Chicken." And after they flamed me into oblivion, the admin dropped my rank. I was a "contributor" for ONE HOUR! lol!!!! Even I gotta laugh at that! Oh, if your wondering where that stage is, I'm hosted at Machpachi's Site. But I won't post the link until I update the site. If your observant, you may be able to locate it when downloading my other stages...hint, hint...