[BlazBlue] Lambda (Restarted)

Noctis

.....I got bored.

She's not as fancy nor is she as smooth as she is in Blazblue, but I'm working on it. She'll get there eventually.

She has everything except Gravity Shield (this looked to fucking ugly so I said no), Act Parser, Astral (I doubt this will be added...have you seen the damned sprites used for it?), and all of her mechanics excluding Recover, Instant Block and Barrier.

Her current progress took me about 2 weeks. About 2-3 days for each move. Some other days I was just playing some 360, though. Like after I post this.

Images are below. She plays at 1280x720 resolution, but can be used in other resolutions. I warn you though, she'll look very fugly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's a crappy preview because recording at 1280x720 is too much for my computer.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZOGiTfh2m8

640x480 is too much already. Thats why there's lag during her drives. If it lags for someone else in the future, then I can easily fix it so no worries. And yes, I used helpers ONLY when necessary.

If you guys are willing, I'd love some help. I have no idea how she plays. I used a tutorial video of Nu. I tried to get it exactly like Lambda's by reading a guide, but it can only help me so much.

When she's ready, I'll upload a beta for anyone willing to test and tell me how to make her more accurate, but in the meantime. Someone post a fucking video of her!! :donwan: I've been asking everywhere for a video of her for years. Literally. Just a basic video of all her attacks and what they do. I can't believe Youtube doesn't have a video of this....

So, that's it.

Are you manually using scale or resolution-wise scale? The video itself is pretty low key, so I can't really tell how much quality this character has. Good wip, looking for it though. Some attacks may need better tweakin, like that super o-O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...