[PS2] Sonic Unleashed Disc

GTCharizard

I just got a copy of Sonic Unleashed for my PS2 from a friend! But the disc is so badly scratched, it cant even load past the "Playstation 2 logo" Is there some way I can copy the disc to get it to work or something? I am very reluctant to mod the PS2 though, I have a bad history of breaking stuff. I am DEFINATELY not hard-modding it, and I dont have 007 to softmod it. And no way am I buying anything. I have an unmodded fat PS2 with a swapcard.

I have two complains about the the werehog:

- They made a furry even more furri-er, like a bad Sonic fan-fic

- I have wrist problems, so playing through the werehog levels are physically painful for me

They aren't half-bad levels. In fact, if they were released in another game altogether without the name "Sonic" before the releasing of the Unleashed most people would like it.

The thing that totally ruined Sonic Unleashed for me was the over-obnoxious new side-kick. Good riddance!

The PS2 got even more cuts than the Wii version, with some even fewer levels. But if you insist, try this:

http://www.makeuseof...ed-cds-or-dvds/

But COPYING the PS2 disc you'll going to need to mod your PS2. So or you fix your disc in a physical sense, or you get yourself a new copy, or mod your PS2. Or just give up

You can ignore the software stuff, those are for PC reading

Thanks much mecia, I tried one use of the toothpaste, but Ima try again. Yikes, dis you have to use the Shoulder = punch configs? Thankfully, I didnt have to suffer that untill waaay after I had the game (I was too lazy to get a GC remote) Odd, the Wiimote works best for Werehog. The Gamecube controller works best for day levels. Go figure.

We are all entitled to our own opinions so yeah..Im not hating..

Sorry, I didn't intend to say that you were hating. I did afterall see the "in my opinion" and respect your choice as you respect the opinions of those who like the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...