Mugen My little Pony (MLP)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 super geon

super geon
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

Hello grettings i aport the M.U.G.E.N My little ponny what did my friend richer belmont what was fantastic

The MUgen is a fighting game of any kind of players in this case of Ponys

http://www.youtube.com/v/6pE0qcCdcxk

Posted Image

download

http://uploading.com...t%2Bfights.rar/

Grettings i hope what you like it

:

#2 ArtistofLegacy

ArtistofLegacy

Read Yozakura Quartet

• Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

Here come my opinions. Honestly, the characters are pretty bad. They are downscaled (Why?), and are just... bad. I mean, it's mostly those animations. Hell, Vinyl Scratch just turns into random costumes. (I understand that she hasn't had any major screentime and a majority of those "sprites" are fanart, but... well that's it. It's fanart...) If this is MLP, then why did I see a Magical Doremi character in the video? The select screen isn't completed. I mean, there could've been a smaller select screen or more characters. The screenpack is just an obvious edit. I see Mugen Fighting Jam and the select screen is from a different Winmugen screenpack that I forgot. Though I do applaud the effort. Some of the stages could use more work. Though it could be the fault of the downscaled characters. Even though I am a brony, I am a fighting game player more, and when I see stuff like this, I just can't help but give feedback.

#3 raremew

raremew

The Lone Wolf

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

NOT MLP!!! no................................................!!!

#4 Amon

Amon
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:33 AM

._. Are you kidding me? A MLP MUGEN GAME?

#5 Toshio Tenma

Toshio Tenma
  • Creator
  • 480 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

What the?? I even heard Comet-san K.O sound and for NO REASON O-o Also, Misora Park Day is messed up. Not just that, but there is a invisible character fighting??

#6 Amon

Amon
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:32 AM

Before you start making Mugen fullgames, please, Release the screenpack first. Or the characters.

#7 Otasira

Otasira
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:30 PM

I'm not a brony, but, I would be glad to download if it contained sprites from Fighting is Magic. That won't be for a great while though (in my opinion), But when it happens, then maybe the MLP characters in mugen can be more appreciated.

#8 helltoast

helltoast
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:38 PM

I'm not a brony, but, I would be glad to download if it contained sprites from Fighting is Magic.
That won't be for a great while though (in my opinion), But when it happens, then maybe the MLP characters in mugen can be more appreciated.

Ponies shouldn't be appreciated, ever.

#9 Otasira

Otasira
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:41 PM

Ponies shouldn't be appreciated, ever.

Please don't start a flame war, all I did was voice my opinion.

#10 helltoast

helltoast
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

Wait, what? I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just saying the concept of 'bronies' is stupid if you're not five. All I did was voice my opinion.

#11 Otasira

Otasira
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

Huh.. well, I guess I took it a little to hard. Sorry about that, haha..

#12 LightFlare_Da_Realest

LightFlare_Da_Realest

Warrior in The Path of Light

• Creator
  • 4,638 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

Try again, kid...

#13 Ex - Stardust

Ex - Stardust

Hyped Duelist.

• Creator
  • 3,436 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:16 PM

Maybe will be better if i just dont say nothing.....

#14 Amon

Amon
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

Lol, hes not responding to this at all. I guess hes too afraid to fight the hate.

#15 ArtistofLegacy

ArtistofLegacy

Read Yozakura Quartet

• Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

Or, he hasn't been on since April. Celest if this is bothering you so much, why do you keep posting here?

#16 Toshio Tenma

Toshio Tenma
  • Creator
  • 480 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:49 AM

I don't see him returning to the forum and for what I saw in his channel, he is no more working on that thing.

#17 Staubhold

Staubhold

Experienced Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:31 AM

Come on! I´ve seen many bad chars/stages posted here that IMO aren´t worth to even take a look at. This is Mugen FREE FOR ALL, so please stop your facepalm invasion Kamina Littner. You don´t like those ponies, point take... but that should be it!

#18 Amon

Amon
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

THIS IS TERRIBLE. MY EYES. MY EYES.

#19 MugoUrth

MugoUrth
  • Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

Come on!
I´ve seen many bad chars/stages posted here that IMO aren´t worth to even take a look at.
This is Mugen FREE FOR ALL, so please stop your facepalm invasion Kamina Littner.
You don´t like those ponies, point take... but that should be it!

In a lot of fandoms, sometimes the haters can be as bad as the fans.

#20 Fireskull19

Fireskull19
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:54 AM

I love it how people who hate MLP overreact to try and make people give a crap about there opinions, I read the entire thing and the first thing that came to my mind is people trying to put bronies down just because they like something that other people don't like, I may not be a big guy when it comes to mlp, but there are people who actually have lives, and also have daughters that love the show and got their parents into it, or maybe they like it for other reasons, I understand you guys don't like it, but putting other people down just because they like it makes you as guilty as them, you can bitch me out if you want, but it's true, even some people who are not fans will tell you that, though I will check it out and give the person my final thoughts when I come back from looking at it, but from what I see so far, the screenpack looks promising :D whoever made it did a great job, :)

#21 MugoUrth

MugoUrth
  • Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:30 AM

I love it how people who hate MLP overreact to try and make people give a crap about there opinions, I read the entire thing and the first thing that came to my mind is people trying to put bronies down just because they like something that other people don't like, I may not be a big guy when it comes to mlp, but there are people who actually have lives, and also have daughters that love the show and got their parents into it, or maybe they like it for other reasons, I understand you guys don't like it, but putting other people down just because they like it makes you as guilty as them, you can bitch me out if you want, but it's true, even some people who are not fans will tell you that, though I will check it out and give the person my final thoughts when I come back from looking at it, but from what I see so far, the screenpack looks promising :D whoever made it did a great job, :)

Welcome to MFFA. *Hugs*

I'm no big fan of MLP myself, but I do see where it's appeal comes from. Seeing the mindless bashing of any show kind of makes me sad. I understand if someone has reasons to dislike a show, but a lot of anti-MLP people seem to just hate it cause they think it's for girls. This is the reason I do not watch MLP, because I'd be embarrassed to watch it when someones looking, but one day I got the chance to watch it silently while it was playing on the TV. Yeah, I kind of liked the show, actually. Not something I would normally watch, but it was cute and had its charms.

#22 Amon

Amon
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:48 PM

The main thing about bronies, is that they won't keep to themselves, they have already contaminated TF2 and almost every site on the universe.

#23 Thunderstudent

Thunderstudent
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mLjKI968g

Me either

The main thing about bronies, is that they won't keep to themselves, they have already contaminated TF2 and almost every site on the universe.

They've infected Left 4 Dead as well T-T

#24 Guest_Yuki Terumi_*

Guest_Yuki Terumi_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:46 AM

well goodbye My Little Pony

#25 MugoUrth

MugoUrth
  • Members
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

I don't see how it's a big deal, to be honest.