What are your hobbies and/or talents?

Kirimaru

playing Mugen, making Stages,.... & Video games in general ( XBLive) ....i play Bass.... used to be in a Punk Band when i was a Teen,like To Read ( Especially Zombie Related ) ... i sometimes write my own Stories & Draw Comic characters, based on some of my stories n such......... oh and my fave Hobbie.... Being a Dad, i got a 2 y/o Little Girl & my Wifes alittle over i believe 4 months now Pregnant with our 2nd , so joy their :noway: lol j/k ........... Kinda

I used to sing to Nina, only now one year later I'm resuming singing to both Lily and Daisy. But as they can't express their opinion and seem to be enjoying it I can't say if I'm a good or a bad singer My only hobby, besides the obvious (video games) is drawing. I also spent a long time without being able to draw and I'm slowly crawling out my block, but I'm still a bit without inspiration. I just don't think I got much subjects I want to draw as I used to And...---WHOA STOP RIGHT THERE BROCK 2nd kid, really?

lol Yup #2 .... we werent trying to have another... just had a happy little accident one night & apparently that was enough :redcard: ...... so yeah 2, i swear i used to think i would NEVER have kids as i should have been a father just turning 18 & a billion times sence, but it just wasnt ment to be, til malissa lol shes the one i guess :goodmood:

I'm an ex-AMV maker/video editor, I draw, do digital art stuff when i stop being lazy and get around to it, according to my teachers I'm a really good writer, decent gamer I'd say, uh i used to play the clarinet but stopped when high school started(I can still read sheet music) I know how to make stages, technically I've made a character but the finished one never saw the light of day. I used to rip game music but got bored of it. Plus a million other people do it already so why waste my time? Does knowing almost everything about Kingdom Hearts count as a talent? XD I guess the last hobby is hanging with my friends. :cry2: I'm gonna miss them when I go off to college

Simple, i love programming, i'm in charge of an Industrial Database Server in a international Japanese company called Fujikura Automotive Mexico, i used to play the drums when i was in highschool in a death metal band, i like Anime, Manga, Videogames, Emulation, Movies, Music and Sports, i'm working on a videogame with some friends using C++ language, it's a classic beat 'em up that Brock loves a lot. :=D:

awesome you rap?? i freestyle mostly i love doing it! its like one of my main hobbies and chicks always dig it when i wreck someone :p I play drums, i love hardcore punk and thrash... so i play mostly fast... wanna get into reggae tho.... so if anybodyyyyy plays trumpettttttt!!??? hmu haha i love to draw! but been lazy http://uaguilar.deviantart.com/ and most importantly..........I LOVE FIGHTING GAMES!

Simple, i love programming, i'm in charge of an Industrial Database Server in a international Japanese company called Fujikura Automotive Mexico, i used to play the drums when i was in highschool in a death metal band, i like Anime, Manga, Videogames, Emulation, Movies, Music and Sports, i'm working on a videogame with some friends using C++ language, it's a classic beat 'em up that Brock loves a lot. :=D:

Word

@Brock: I hope making Lilly some brothers and sisters don't becomes a hobby of yours :=D:

'kay, bad joke

Oh well, I also write game reviews in Portuguese, and now I'm getting a couple affiliates to my blog it's slowly becoming a little more lively

actually weve talked about after she becomes a lawyer having 3 more... but thankfully its only talk, kind of a, Hey what about more in the future kind of deal, not anytime soon though, Lilly is SUCH a handfull by herself

I used to draw everyday and I have like 3 sketchbooks full of okay drawings...I went back and finished half and the rest are there dead.I play electric guitar.I love metal,no specific genre.I could listen to screamo,punk metal,death metal,metal,thrash metal and so on.I also have a light obsession with jazz which is fueled by my hate towards rap/hip hop.My favorite hobby is anime/manga.I really like the art and the stories on some.Type-Moon stuff caught my attention soon after I found Touhou project stuff along with alot of doujinshi work.My pull in to anime/manga was JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.I got the game instead of some other game and I was completely drawn into the series.When I got the chance to read the manga I found that there were parts before it and after it so I found very sloppy scanlations and tried to read them with little succes.Well at least now I finally read them right...

ok, let's see.....

well, a main hobby of mine, in which i unfortunately haven't been able to tend to the way i'd desire for a while now, is a vehicle collector, in a sense. i collect mainly Hot Wheels [mainly modern & klassic jointz, with some HIN jointz & some originals thrown in] & Jada Toys brands [DUB City, BigTime Muscle, Import Racer], but i also have a few from other makers as well, the majority of'em bein' either 1:64 scale [all of my Hot Wheels are this] or 1:24 scale. i even managed to get ahold of the main 6 cars, all 1:64 scale, from the Initial: D anime/manga series, as well as find the AE6 in 1:24 scale [i bought it as a gift for a long-time close friend, since he luvs that 1 from the series so much. he was xtremely grateful, to say the least]. i started collectin' Hot Wheels when i was a kid, but alas, i don't have those anymore [tho, for some reason, i do have a couple that aren't Hot Wheels from my childhood, still in 1 piece. hmm, go figure.....], mainly from either lendin' my shit out & not gettin'em back [details below], or gettin'em back in phukk'd up condition. i stop'd for a bit, then started back up in my teens [15, to be precise], but stop'd then after an UNBELIEVEABLE incident happen'd [details below]. i started up again at the age of 21 & i haven't stop'd since.

:truestory: 1: i got into a BIG fight at age 9 over a Camaro Z28 that i lent out. he blatantly outright said he wasn't gonna give it back after havin' it for 2 weeks, so i proceeded to beatin' tha shit outta him, & took it back [only to have it roll into a sewer hole a month later : (].

:truestory: 2: 1 day, i stop'd by a newly-open'd Target that was on my way to school, to look for some Hot Wheels, see if i saw somethin' i liked there. after about 30 mins later, i left with 13 new cars, includin' 3 different versions of 1 model [can't think of what it was ATM], put'em in 2 shoeboxes i got from the Target, then headed for school. i went & show'd off a couple to some of my bandmates [i was a great bass drummer in my Marching Band in high school, the best band in the city at that time, to be precise! xD], & put the boxes in the bandroom, in my section. figured they'd be safe, since folks were too busy laughin' at me for havin'em [i didn't care about that tho, i'm proud of my hobby]. i left for my other classes, & went back to the bandroomlater on for practice, went into the drum closet, & my shit was g-o-n-e. i was hurt, distraught, piss'd as hell, but screw'd over all the same. of course, no1 knew what happen'd, & considerin' the fact that 4 other classes of music were held there durin' the day..... phukk.

anywho, i wanna show some pics 1 day, but i only got a phone camera to take'em with, & it might not do'em justice that way. hell, i might do it anywayz, we'll see.....