Future of Toonami {Prank gone wrong? Or gone right?}

Thunderstudent

Okay, old news but on April 1st, CN for one night only brought back Toonami, with all the trimings. Now on their sight there's a feedback link for toonami. Was this mearly a prank? Or a test to see how well Toonami would do if it returned? What did you think of Toms review of ME3? What time did you finally get to bed? Also if CN WERE going to return Toonami to their saturday slot, what shows would you like to see ported from adult swim {besides Bleach} and what cartoons and animes would you like to see return {besides DB/Z/UNCUT/GT}? Me personally, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Big O, Outlaw Star, MEGAS XLR, possibly the a Funimation uncut version of Naruto Shippuden and One Piece, Batman TAS, and all the other great shows. Either was it was good to see Toonami return, even if it was for one night.

i have the complete series of GT so personally thats a No for me .... just me ......... but i would LOVE to see Yu Yu Hakusho Again, i was thinking of picking that up on Dvd As Well .......... & maybe mix in with Hellsing Ultimate ( its only got 1 Episode Left to premiere Over Here)..... maybe Saint Seiya , or ninja scroll the series ......just something different

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest_G master_*

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUEST G Master make an account alredy.

im batmaaaaaaan sssshhh :P

Cause cartoon network is stupid, and its mostly hole in a wall, bulid destroy build///what is that shit?

well judging by a few things and shows cartoon network dosent like 2 spend money

ex. they bought the lisence for narto but didnt buy the lisence for naruto shippuden

• 2 weeks later...