Post Ur Roster Picture & Roster Mugen Videos

Yuyustars

• 3 weeks later...

I finally cracked and got off EvE and went to the IMT screenpack: mugen001_zpsbkbe5bkb.png

I'm happy with this one so far,(It has a winquote screen!!!) except most of the bars I had on EvE don't fit properly on this one... I don't plan on switching again for a while either. This one took like 5 hours to port all of the characters I had, and having A.I. Cheat back on was a bit of a nasty surprise, too.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll always love EVE, it was the 1st screenpack I saw on a Youtube vid, I've customized the sounds and other things actually. So my absolute favorite chars are 1st, then my favorite OS-Tan's & OS-Kuns, then some more of my favorite chars, my favorite Nijikaku chars, I've liked almost all of em. my favorite Nijura Maids, the Nijikaku sub bosses & bosses, then the really unique characters, after that are internet meme chars & other unique/novelty  and some retro chars, the other Niji chars I decided to add, the Kirby chars, I love the Kirby series,the bonus games, some new chars I DL'ed, KOF bosses,and everyone else I downloaded. I'll get a bigger roster soon.

6caca1akldm42a0zg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I finally cracked and got off EvE and went to the IMT screenpack:

I'm happy with this one so far,(It has a winquote screen!!!) except most of the bars I had on EvE don't fit properly on this one... I don't plan on switching again for a while either. This one took like 5 hours to port all of the characters I had, and having A.I. Cheat back on was a bit of a nasty surprise, too.

Well, I think I should slightly update the pic: mugen003_zps9s0rgn3m.png

Well, all that's really left for this one is to stop slacking and dig through the old News sections for stuff, and to put in the rest of the Nijikaku characters I like in. There's also some more stages that I'm going to get soon enough, too. At least the force closing has calmed down for a bit...

• 3 weeks later...

TPw1iOm.png

CAPCOM VS SNK 2 ROSTER *COMPLETE!*

Not really, E-Honda is missing :P

Here My Blue Mugen Screen Pack Roster

misc-57195-31407468332.png

Maybe if possible you would challenge your kid to some Mugen matches with this roster and post it in youtube? :awesome

Wow, that some nice looking small port. Are you made it by yourself?

no those were made by duracelleur

Not really, E-Honda is missing :P

Maybe if possible you would challenge your kid to some Mugen matches with this roster and post it in youtube? :awesome

Lmao my son don't play mugen anymore he got is own kids to worry about now and my grand children are still way too young to be playing any games at the moment lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...