Post Ur Roster Picture & Roster Mugen Videos

Yuyustars

adding extras to Heroes vs Girls thingy.

I may be jumping to conclusions too early here but I'm guessing your way more fond of the girls than you are of the heroes, seeing as you currently have 74 heroes (33% of your total roster space), and 94 girls (41% of your total roster space). I'm guessing you'll probably fill up the remaining 60 spots (26% of your total roster space) with girls too in order to be consistent in your sorting?

Win are you saying you would rather have a lot of muscular men in spandex than a lot of  women?

Sir Erro, don't attempt to call me out on anything, OK? :=D:

Plus, I'm not saying anything. I only asked Ryoucchi what his plans are in terms of how his ratio of heroes to girls will be in that roster of his.

But if I had to answer your questions, I like muscular men but I like "like" a lot of women

victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

Plus, I'm not saying anything. I only asked Ryoucchi what his plans are in terms of how his ratio of heroes to girls will be in that roster of his.

Because a LOT of heroes characters are shitty as fuck.

• 3 weeks later...

My mugen roster :

You sure do like mainstream characters like Kyo/Iori, Ryu/Ken & Akuma/K', now do you not? I can't blame you nor will I judge you for it but your roster, or more specifically your M.U.G.E.N, is missing something vital for the moment. I wonder what it is... :hmm:

Oh, I know!

Your M.U.G.E.N needs more :

devilgene! 

:yaoming: 

You sure do like mainstream characters like Kyo/Iori, Ryu/Ken & Akuma/K', now do you not? I can't blame you nor will I judge you for it but your roster, or more specifically your M.U.G.E.N, is missing something vital for the moment. I wonder what it is...

Oh, I know!

Your M.U.G.E.N needs more :

devilgene! 

:=D: Kyo, Iori, K', Gouki, Ken and Ryu are my main  but this time is abit different than before, Sean, Dan, Shingo and Saisyu are in :awesome

whoaa, there's alot of Iori and Kyo on your roster o_o

missing more than orochi's edit 

to complete your roster. 

:=D: I am still considering them

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...