Post Ur Roster Picture & Roster Mugen Videos

Yuyustars

Posted Image

I'm alittle more basic when it comes to rosters.

Posted Image

And alittle more fancharactery..

all those sonic characters except espio are by me...

ok on the 1st one ... Sho Nuff is in there , which makes u instantly cool in my book +1, but a couple of questions, Who's the Guy w/ The Red Eyes beside Masterchief , is it any good & if so were can it be located ?

ok on the 1st one ... Sho Nuff is in there , which makes u instantly cool in my book +1, but a couple of questions, Who's the Guy w/ The Red Eyes beside Masterchief , is it any good & if so were can it be located ?

That is Dennis(I think that was his name was) from Little Fighter. I tried him out hes not that good but Ok IMO.

Sho nuff is really cool, took forever for me to get him.

also next to chief

thats justin from little fighter 2. All i can say is, his ai is alittle overpowered, and he could have been made better.

Most lf2 characters in mugen are missing things that could have been added to them. SHOULD HAVE BEEN ADDED

@Neo Somewhat the opposite; rather weak, actually, but has super armo(u)r. The sprites are better, plus the scale value is 1, not 2. Shame nearly everyone judges this new Rayquaza on Jetgoshi's older creations when he was known as Cyberlizard/Khanny Pham, and as such, refuse to even try it out...