Post Ur Roster Picture & Roster Mugen Videos

Yuyustars

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This is my main MUGEN roster. It's based on characters from Logical Bends site (The_None & aokmaniac13 website) and characters that have an interaction with Omega Tiger Woods 2012 (my main, of course). It's still incomplete.

Back again with another roster, I keep giving up on finishing my rosters that I end up deleting them.
But this time, I'm using the Legacy SP and probably will actually finish this (Dozens of hidden characters will probably be added when I finish my roster.)

(You also won't be seeing any awful characters and paletteswaps in this roster, still have some Mediocre characters in this roster, screenshots hopefully might not be too big.)
LEGACY ROSTER
oIbRURs.jpg
SELECT DEF
HIDDEN CHARACTERS
kVIp5Jo.pnglH3fMH8.png
VIDEO (Little fight between Shaq and Abomination after Roster showcasing):

• 1 month later...

Today I've changed my 2nd roster. I left out overpowered characters and replace them with another in favor of a more balanced roster... Still  some few  cheap characters. If in the next weeks I find them annoying I will be changing them as well. MUGEN 1.1 Elecbyte Original Screenpack (214 slots edit).

09k84PF.png 

• 7 months later...

t2RWDeo.png

Here is my current MUGEN character roster, since last month (as of 7/28/2023). I am using the standard MUGEN 1.0 screenpack, with the "big" motif for more characters to put into my roster. As you can see on this image, it sure does have an insane list of characters and stages. It took me about 19 days to complete my whole roster and it seems like I have done a pretty well job on it. There are some characters here and there that not many people own nowadays, notably the ones from the DOS era, as well as a few that are hard to find, but I have managed to reupload them.

This is a remake of my previous roster from last year, since that one has suffered from many past events and I want to have this one to stay what it looks for now, until that I update it anytime soon. 😉

Post Update (1/20/2024):

As if what I just promised, I managed to take some time to finish updating my MUGEN roster during the end of the past Christmas Eve (12/24/2023), with some more characters and stages, so here's what it looks like now:

grOMTD5.png

• 4 months later...
On 8/25/2023 at 9:57 PM, LGM2006 said:

Here is my current MUGEN character roster, since last month (as of 7/28/2023). I am using the standard MUGEN 1.0 screenpack, with the "big" motif for more characters to put into my roster. As you can see on this image, it sure does have an insane list of characters and stages. It took me about 19 days to complete my whole roster and it seems like I have done a pretty well job on it. There are some characters here and there that not many people own nowadays, notably the ones from the DOS era, as well as a few that are hard to find, but I have managed to reupload them.

Actually as you perfectly know, you use an edited select screen. The "Big" motif can be filled up to 60 characters. Just to say something I would like use the "kfm" motif but with the select screen edited with a lot more slots. I find it very strange, confusing and even laborious to edit the character selection screen in MUGEN, but I guess I should try it one day...

On 1/24/2024 at 12:07 PM, LATER HERO said:

Actually as you perfectly know, you use an edited select screen. The "Big" motif can be filled up to 60 characters. Just to say something I would like use the "kfm" motif but with the select screen edited with a lot more slots. I find it very strange, confusing and even laborious to edit the character selection screen in MUGEN, but I guess I should try it one day...

I did know that the "big" motif can fill in 60 characters, but I had the idea to add more slots for an easier way to make the select screen large enough in this motif. The other motifs would probably be somewhat time consuming to do so because of that reason. Forgot to mention that I was watching one of Beterhans' tutorials on how to add extra slots for more characters to put into before that I can attempt to do the same thing.