Post Ur Roster Picture & Roster Mugen Videos

Yuyustars

On 31.1.2016 at 10:55 AM, Dragon Sam said:

You need to save your character sff file to 1.1 format. Follow Ryoucchi instruction.

Thank you both very much, it sounds very good, but its not working somehow... :( If i do that, its not working at all. Nothing shows up ingame, in Fighter Factory everything looks right.

I import the normal PNG files (not indexed), don't click on "reversed colors" (tried both), let it stay on "image's palette" and then it looks perfect in FF. I click, in the sprite menu, on Save as, chooses 1.1, override the old sff file, save the fighter in FF and try to play it, nothing shows up. If i choose beta in the sprite menu, it shows up, but wrong because of not indexed, if i choose 1.0 it shows up, but if i try 1.1. Its not showing up.

If i load up the fighter in FF again, its there and everything looks right. Huh?

Have i forgot or missed something?

r81U8zz.png

Kzx58UF.png

EDIT:

Ok, somehow the system.def in my screenpack says i use 1.0. (mugenversion = 1.0        ;Version of M.U.G.E.N motif is compatible with (new in MUGEN 2009)) I think thats why its not showing up? But originally i downloaded and use "mugen-1.1b1".

Is it possible that the screenpack i use, disabled the 1.1 version? Man, I'm so confused. :D

Sorry for all the questions in this screenshot thread.... :(

On 2/2/2016 at 9:20 PM, Retro Edge said:

Ok, somehow the system.def in my screenpack says i use 1.0. (mugenversion = 1.0        ;Version of M.U.G.E.N motif is compatible with (new in MUGEN 2009)) I think thats why its not showing up? But originally i downloaded and use "mugen-1.1b1".

Is it possible that the screenpack i use, disabled the 1.1 version? Man, I'm so confused. :D

That not the problem, it has nothing to do with it.

Surely you did something else wrong, because the step Ryoucchi give is the right way. Let see, you try once again on another character, follow the step but this time don't overwrite the sff file, instead save as a new one. I always do like this, keeping the original sff. Then of course, don't forget to change the sff name on the sprite in def file.

On 4.2.2016 at 0:36 PM, Dragon Sam said:

That not the problem, it has nothing to do with it.

Surely you did something else wrong, because the step Ryoucchi give is the right way. Let see, you try once again on another character, follow the step but this time don't overwrite the sff file, instead save as a new one. I always do like this, keeping the original sff. Then of course, don't forget to change the sff name on the sprite in def file.

So, i finally had time for mugen again and tested it on that way, another character, saved as new file, changed it in the def and it still don't work. Charakter works, i can play with him, what shows that i linked the new sff file correctly but still no pictures in the character select screen or ingame.

I don't know know whats broken on my version because i did everything right.

Maybe someone here have a working character with 1.1 png file so i can test it? If it still don't work its something else. :/

On 2/10/2016 at 11:19 PM, Retro Edge said:

So, i finally had time for mugen again and tested it on that way, another character, saved as new file, changed it in the def and it still don't work. Charakter works, i can play with him, what shows that i linked the new sff file correctly but still no pictures in the character select screen or ingame.

I don't know know whats broken on my version because i did everything right.

Maybe someone here have a working character with 1.1 png file so i can test it? If it still don't work its something else. :/

You said no pictures ingame...did you put the right number on Group and Index of that port? As well as the X/Y axis. This is the only issue I see now, you maybe put it wrong, if not then I don't know...but you definitely do something wrong.

18 hours ago, Dragon Sam said:

You said no pictures ingame...did you put the right number on Group and Index of that port? As well as the X/Y axis. This is the only issue I see now, you maybe put it wrong, if not then I don't know...but you definitely do something wrong.

No, Group is right, Index too, Y/X too. If i save the sff as "beta" with the same Group XY etc.and link it to the def file, it works, like usual, thats what i normally use on every character. If i save it as 1.0, it works too but if i save it with the same settings and everything as 1.1. Its just not showing up. No Pics ingame. So what "could" i do wrong?

I just don't know. Is there maybe a bad version of fighter factory out there that i use?

I could upload a character for testing or someone could give me a Character with 1.1 sff to test it. Otherwise, i don't know what i could do wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2016 at 7:29 AM, Infinite Kyo said:

He estado teniendo un poco de diversión recientemente con el screenpack KOF XII por TLOGER es bastante impresionante y los retratos eran fáciles de hacer una vez que el cuelgue de ella omly como 50 ranuras más para ir lmao

4RUCOfd.png