Post Ur Roster Picture & Roster Mugen Videos

Yuyustars

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

biAAUnL.png

Trivia: in the impossible to read text says ''ends here with fillia''.

theres a hidden green square thats supposed to be the select cursor (or whatever its called).

theres more than 2000 i dont count.

yes i know where most of them are. a bunch is in alphabetic form.

---

Ares would be proud of me.

Wow Sham, your DBZ-roster is very impressive and beautiful. I like how you arranged the characters vertically and those portraits you used are all wonderful. Did it take you a long time to turn your roster into what it is now?

I recognize you used the Tenkaichi art for a large portion of the DBZ-cast here but where did you get the rest?

The android 15 and the songohan masked (not goku's son) on your roster are real? btw what screenpark is this it's looks Awesome. !  :omg:

Yup both are real, and I'm using VS The World screenpack by thalbc. I'm notice you have android 14 and baby original form...hey want to trade???

Wow Sham, your DBZ-roster is very impressive and beautiful. I like how you arranged the characters vertically and those portraits you used are all wonderful. Did it take you a long time to turn your roster into what it is now?

I recognize you used the Tenkaichi art for a large portion of the DBZ-cast here but where did you get the rest?

I already add the characters to a roster long ago, only now I make a custom port for them. About the art, easy just google image XD. I always add png when I'm searching some art, example like I'm searching for Goku, I'll add Goku png, it will give only png style picture. Of course not all have it, example like Chichi, I just use the image from the anime itself to make her port.