Post Ur Roster Picture & Roster Mugen Videos

Yuyustars

• 2 weeks later...

Stripped three games apart for testing purposes, slightly modifying this screenpack as I go along ... using some of it for  a fourth M.U.G.E.N, which will be mainly KoF/SNK style ... but for now this, is what's in here ...

FGC_zps1187a6b6.png

-+-

My secondary, that I update pretty much once a week ... mainly keep newer updates of stuff in this one that didn't ultimately make the cut for my main, however as time goes on ... I'll probably switch to a pack that holds 300+ and consolidate with my main ...

Second_zps77c0288f.png

-+-

Finally, my baby, as much as I loved this screenpack when I started editing it from Doorhenge's GGX pack, I think I'm about to put it out to pasture and start fresh ... still, here's the latest update, not a ton of changes ... added some nice small portraits to charcters that needed them (much like above...) and added a few new faces ... two or three I think ...

Main_zps72864948.png

Thank you sir, pretty much everyone in "Choujin" style, with a few variants from others, Base Goku and Vegeta weren't included just because well I have the Z2 versions in the main game (along with SSJBase Goku, awaiting Majin Vegeta Z2 ... Gohan etc.) ... but I'm glad you like it ... arcade with that roster is always a fun playthrough ...

I'm a long ways from finished, roster wise and design wise, but Anti told me keep it simple so idk

mugen010.png

I wanted something with custom ports but was easy to add/replace chars as well

I should prob make a cursor soon...

• 2 weeks later...

Upgraded.  Obviously there's some characters that won't stay here long, they're place holders until I find something else or other stuff I'm waiting on is released, all in all I think it turned out pretty well!

-+-

iyJmgcF.png

Mine: mugen000_zps12cd05f4.png

Used BrokenMugen 1.0, and I must say, I didn't do too bad for a 4th roster. Had the EVE roster last time and filled every space and had like, 700 stages. Dunno who I'm missing this time, maybe some characters I found on MI's forums? Whatever, row 5 is my shoto edit section, and I've never played as any girl on my roster. In fact, I only really use about 5 characters out of how ever many I have in total. And all characters and stages work and never give me errors. I mostly only go for weird/unique creations, though, or it would be bigger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sean,Dan and Sakura are shotos only in theory,they are pretty unique themselver and dont have shotoish gameplay

Anyway

Mr4R9MR.png

You better change Kira's Port .v.

Just import them from the original Kira or something

• 2 weeks later...

Z2ybhpQ.png

I really like this screenpack, it looks pretty cool. At first I thought I was gonna have to edit all my stages and characters again because of the whole localcord thing, but thankfully I found a way around that. I got all the small ports done so the selection screen looks fine, now I just gotta do the big and win ones. I also like how it loads a lot faster now that I have less characters. There were a lot of characters I never used or fought against in the screenpack I used before. Still, it feels weird having so few characters.