Brian Griffin released by [IN]famous 29/03/2012

It's his first character guys so don't expect a masterpiece. He's got a couple of infinites but isn't bad considering it's his first. It's at least much better than the Chris, Lois, Meg, and two Stewies we have out there. It's just a sprite swap of KFM for the most part atm. Speaking of that Lois, I can't find her anywhere. I kinda need her for the sake of collecting. She's now the only character of the main family in Family Guy I don't have. (not that I'm missing much.)

Too bad the MFG will chew his ass out about it regardless if he's a newbie or not, anyway it really isn't that good, but it's first creation so you really can't expect much anyway I hope this may be a sign of a good up and coming creator and hopefully unlike some people who made stuff in the past he will learn and improve with time.

Too bad the MFG will chew his ass out about it regardless if he's a newbie or not, anyway it really isn't that good, but it's first creation so you really can't expect much anyway I hope this may be a sign of a good up and coming creator and hopefully unlike some people who made stuff in the past he will learn and improve with time.

it kinda did go down that way , the whole chewing him out, but they werent as brutal as ive seen them be

They started attacking me for defending the poor guy and because I couldn't give a shit less about infinites. Titilin stepped in and told them to shut the fuck up and to leave me alone. It was awesome. In my personal opinion, infinites are lower priority than other coding. Including animation coding. There's also some fighting games that allow infinites (Eternal Champions and MVC 3 being two such that come to mind) so it's not really a 100% valid argument.

They started attacking me for defending the poor guy and because I couldn't give a shit less about infinites. Titilin stepped in and told them to shut the fuck up and to leave me alone. It was awesome.

In my personal opinion, infinites are lower priority than other coding. Including animation coding. There's also some fighting games that allow infinites (Eternal Champions and MVC 3 being two such that come to mind) so it's not really a 100% valid argument.

yeah i saw that about titilin......which is rare because usually hes a total fuck tard ............and boy o boy Does HE HATE US ( MFFA) :=D:

• 1 month later...

It's his first character guys so don't expect a masterpiece. He's got a couple of infinites but isn't bad considering it's his first. It's at least much better than the Chris, Lois, Meg, and two Stewies we have out there. It's just a sprite swap of KFM for the most part atm.

Speaking of that Lois, I can't find her anywhere. I kinda need her for the sake of collecting. She's now the only character of the main family in Family Guy I don't have. (not that I'm missing much.)

i guess i will still give him a try.

Brian has been updated - http://www.mediafire...nlwkb10ad74xatr honestly not much a an update. :bow:

At least he plays better than the Family Guy characters by Shazzo, Idiot, and Unknown Creator..... If you haven't tried them, they're horrific, even worse than this Brian. Unknown Creator also made a Brian as well who is terrible. And don't even get me started on Actarus' Peter Griffin.