Your Favorite Retro Video Game System?

Uberkoala

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldnt consider a Dreamcast as retro. Its only 1 generation ago. (and yes it was in the same generation as PS2, GC, and Xbox, IF anything it was more powerful than a PS2) I want a Sega Saturn so badly.

Ryon, since you're in my neck of the woods, you should be able to cop one in the village! got to astor place on the 6 train and theres a game store to the right of the cube a few blocks down. i can go there monday and check it out so i can give you a lil better directions cuz i haven't been there for awhile. i got one for my moms for mother's day a few years back, but i'm sure they have a few for sale. the emulators are hit or mss , depending on your pc of course....

Hmmm... SNES & the N64 because those are the systems that I owned the most games & played the most. Final Fight series, Metroid, Batman Returns, TMNT In Time, Rampage, Golden Eye 007, Perfect Dark, Zelda: Majora's Mask & Ocarina Of Time, Road Rash 64 FTW!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dreamcast

nes

genesis

snes

sega saturn

n64

ps1

i pretty much clone this post, me & Danny bein' the mature gamers that we are [read: i'm NOT too old for this shit!], but i must add Sega Master System; i still have 1, it still works, & i still bust it out 1ce or twice a year.

waaaaay before Sonic look'd at you krazy for takin' too long, Alf talk'd about yo ass for doin' such. Alf is too funny! :=D:

I would say Sega consoles were mostly my faves (but here goes): Sega Master System (for the best Sonic games) Sega Mega Drive (for Streets of Rage, Rocket Knight, and yes even more Sonic games lol) Sega Dreamcast (too many good games like Power Stone 2, Fighting Vipers 2 and Jet Set/Grind Radio) Snes (for Donkey Kong Country 2, Mario RPG and Sparkster) Gameboy Advance (for Fire Emblem 7, Mega Man Battle Network 3, Earthbound 3) and lastly Gamecube (Starfox Assault, Skies of Arcadia [Extra content stuff], Capcom Vs. SNK 2)