Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

GET HER HERE - http://mugencoder.com/author.php?id=10

Larxene 1.0 *By Ultraboard101*

Who -

Larxene is a member of ORG 13 from Kingdom Hearts. She is very quick and uses the Lightning element.

I tried to reflect her speed in her gameplay, however she is somewhat weak when it comes to attack

power.

Info on creation -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all, so this is my 3rd character for my upcoming Kingdom Hearts Mugen Full game.

I made her in about 3 and 1/2 days, and i think she came out really well. I really love

Mutli claw level 3 super i gave her, i think its really great. A little bit of history

on this character, I was working on the project with someone named Laharl, but he

didnt want to put any work into the game so he quit the project. Larxene was the first

character he was making for the game. When he quit, i decided to re do her, and just so all

of you know i threw all of his code out and completly re did it, so all this code is orignal

to me. I hope you enjoy her! Thanks. And keep a look out for my full game coming out soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Move List -

Command List :

Combo 1 - {A A A}

Combo 2 - {B B B}

Knife Throw - {C}

Cartwheel {Crouch} + {C}

Launcher - {Crouch} +{A OR B}

Air Combo 1 - {Air} + {A A}

Air Combo 2 - {Air} + {B B}

Air Thunder - {Air} + {C}

SUPERS:

Clone Summon - {DOWN,FOWARD} + {A} (1000 Power Required)

Lightning - {DOWN,BACK} + {A} (1000 Power Required)

6 Way Lightning Strike- {DOWN,FOWARD} + {B} (2000 Power Required)

Lightning Beam - {DOWN,BACK} + {B} (2000 Power Required)

Lightning Lift - {DOWN,FOWARD} + C (3000 Power Required)

Multi Claw - {DOWN,BACK} + C (3000 Power Required)

cause he forget the assert special code for it lol. also sin I quit this project basically i lost my mugen drive so ultraboard took over he did not do it the way i was going to but eh.

yeah and just to be clear guys this is NOT laharl's version, i built her from scratch ground up. The only thing i used from his was the voice clips. Im going to update her soon i found a few debug errors and im going to replace the sound of her combo attacks. I also forgot a hitspark on the 3rd hit of the BBB combo. I also, i wanna do superports for the specials, remove shadows, and add a superjump from the launcher (possibly)

Larxene Updated to Version 1.1 ------------------ Additions to 1.1 - ------------------ - Changed all of the hitsounds to all knife attacks - Added all new hitsparks from the actual game, with a much more fitting size - Added Hitsparks to the Kick (last hit of the BBB combo) as well as the Cartwheel - Fixed all known Debug Errors - Added Super Jump Coder (press jump as soon as you do launcher to be put in the perfect place to air combo) - Slighy fixed air combo hitdef push values - Made air combo's a little bit easier to do - Limited the ammount of Clone's allowed to be summoned (Now a Maximum of 2) - Limited supers to only be done on the ground so now you wont get stuck in the air when you do them in air. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Download link in the top has been updated, grab her there!