Mortal Kombat Project 4.9

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Mortal Kombat Project 4.9.3 (HD [Mugen 1.0])

Posted Image

Posted Image

Changelog:

-Added 12 new characters and replaced LK-52 for Ciber Subzero (much better)
-Jarek - Totally reconstructed (added all finishing moves)
-Shin Subzero - fatality fixed (now it ends), also the second touch that defrost is fixed in Icy Fist
-Magnectro - Added sprite for nutcrack (Cage special move)
-Theizen - Added sprites for decapitation and nutcrack,
-Human Cyrax - Added sprites for decapitation, brutality (body parts), nutcrack and double bomb.   Hypercombo was redefined (more short and effective)
-Lin Kuei MK1 - added sprites of duck low punch and duck low kick (extracted from ermac MK1)
-Johnny Cage - Added red shadow uppercut, and red shadow kick, "EX nutcrack" balanced
-Cammy - misil fixed for mugen 1.0
-Nightwolf - added green slide
-Cylar - remove clone of opponent in 1st fatality (also I removed the clone here, as in other chars in  previous versions of 4.9)
-Added body parts in Brutalities missing in previous versions (Rain MK3,Black Chameleon, etc.)
-Subzero UMK - hypercombo balanced
-Reiko - 2nd fatality fixed, teleport modified.
-Scorpion (Phoboss) - "EX teleport" fixed
-Grounder - fatality added
-Some stages with bug changed

Download (411MB, 3% of recovery record)

http://www.4shared.com/rar/LFO5g6pl/HD_493part1.html
http://www.4shared.com/rar/-zLsr21n/HD_493part2.html
http://www.4shared.com/rar/qrGKQoku/HD_493part3.html

Enjoy it ;)

Posted

sweet, when i get my net speed up'd im going to DL this

Posted

Little correction in README: blok = z

run = c

Posted

I uploaded a new modified version of MK Project, there were some improvements and additions, take a look at the main post.

Cheers ;)

Posted

I uploaded an HD version of MK Project [Mugen 1.0], take a look at the main post.

Cheers ;)

Posted

HD MKP? gotta see that defenitely.

Posted

someday im not going to find something i want to DL off of Bit & i will Download This!!

Posted

This is the my third and last version of MKP, I hope you enjoy it, best regards.

Posted

wow! How do you keep up with this stuff? also man they could have done the select screen better, some of the portraits if not all, look like a pixel shit fest.

Posted

since you both know so much ... like shit will do to change the coordinates of system.def to 320x240 to 640x480 and double the size of selection screens without damaging the quality of the chars of MKP in half during battles, which have their ideal definition in 320 x240? all this just to see nice little portrairts ? the old mugen has doubleres to solve this "detail" but the 1.0 hasn't, but much more stable, shows the characters and stages with more strength and and fluidity. is undoubtedly more convenient for MKP than the old mugen.

Posted

I dont give a shit what resolution it is or what mugen version its running on Stretching portraits to fit rectangular boxs is just fucking lazy

Posted

then, in your opinion should not upload the beta online MKPO 10.8, because I assure you that the selection screen has the same quality as the 4.9. it is Ikemen (similar characteristics as the mugen 1.0), does not have DoubleRes, and this game does not is made by me but by people who know more than we do. I'll post soon so You can see for yourself.

Posted

Hey, does anyone know how to configure this thing for a controller? I can never get my control configs to save properly,so I have to do it every time I open the game.

Posted

Can anybody here reupload this mugen on different link such as mediafire? I don't know why it's been like 10 times I've try to download it but it was not success. It always stuck in between downloading, and what makes me really pissed is when the % is already at 97% than it's stuck and I need to redownload it, when I'm redownload it, it takes an hour even to get a 1%. I don't think is about my internet connection problem because I can download other stuff really well plus I even download stuff that was much bigger mb than this and it doesn't have a problem.

Posted

It looks nice.

Posted

This is wonderful. I'm totally impressed. Thank you for creating an MKP related project for Mugen 1.0 especially since the original 4.1 is still in hiatus. Hope you would still update this work for years to come. This is hard work I believe. Hopefully too you would add more characters from Street Fighter The Movie like Chun-Li and Guile and any other available, as they're all very likeable. Perhaps from other digitized games too like Tattoo Assassins, PitFighter, and most especially: Kaneko's Blood Warrior (Oedo Fight). And maybe from pre-rendered games such as Vicious Cirle. Whoever you could find and add would be just fine. Where is Goro btw? Can't wait for such characters to be added soon. And perhaps you could grant the other User's request for this project to be uploaded to the likes of Mediafire where it is possible to download using download managers. Thanks again!

Posted

something happens if i try to add a secret char it comes up with this message:

Error message: Undefined command label: "blok".

If not misspelling in CNS, check CMD

Error parsing trigger2, 1

Error parsing [state 120, 5]

Error in [statedef 120]

Error in data/common1.cns

Error loading chars/ReptileDA/ReptileDA.def

Error loading p1

Library error message: Died parsing command = "blok"

Posted

soooo... johnny cage's nut punch still dosen't work on females in mk mugen games, right ?

Posted

soooo... johnny cage's nut punch still dosen't work on females in mk mugen games, right ?

yes, thats right  :jackiechan:

Posted

Please, add Orochi Rain.

Posted

411mb is a long timt to wait for 200 ninjas

Posted

Hello,

This needs improvements! So much chars dont make a game good (some are very lame)

There are chars there almost godlike (or im getting rusty at this kkk ), the benefit of ORDER= as not been properly used in those,

I like the stages tough , and the sounds , needs a intro/ending FMV and possible a story background for each char.... some bonus missions,

I have experience in creating stages , screenpacks , and im a copycat doing chars... i abandon mugen 3 years ago but today i felt nostalgic wanna play some mortal kombat i looked for it and BANG i download this........ but i was disapointed with it , so.... i am getting ready to put my hands on it , and make "some" improvements, i think it s gonna be awesome not like this compilation... but a true tribute to one of my favourite games! i will keep in touch....

cheers