Mortal Kombat Project 4.9

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 compiler

compiler
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

Mortal Kombat Project 4.9.3 (HD [Mugen 1.0])

Posted Image

Posted Image

Changelog:

-Added 12 new characters and replaced LK-52 for Ciber Subzero (much better)
-Jarek - Totally reconstructed (added all finishing moves)
-Shin Subzero - fatality fixed (now it ends), also the second touch that defrost is fixed in Icy Fist
-Magnectro - Added sprite for nutcrack (Cage special move)
-Theizen - Added sprites for decapitation and nutcrack,
-Human Cyrax - Added sprites for decapitation, brutality (body parts), nutcrack and double bomb.   Hypercombo was redefined (more short and effective)
-Lin Kuei MK1 - added sprites of duck low punch and duck low kick (extracted from ermac MK1)
-Johnny Cage - Added red shadow uppercut, and red shadow kick, "EX nutcrack" balanced
-Cammy - misil fixed for mugen 1.0
-Nightwolf - added green slide
-Cylar - remove clone of opponent in 1st fatality (also I removed the clone here, as in other chars in  previous versions of 4.9)
-Added body parts in Brutalities missing in previous versions (Rain MK3,Black Chameleon, etc.)
-Subzero UMK - hypercombo balanced
-Reiko - 2nd fatality fixed, teleport modified.
-Scorpion (Phoboss) - "EX teleport" fixed
-Grounder - fatality added
-Some stages with bug changed

Download (411MB, 3% of recovery record)
http://www.4shared.com/rar/LFO5g6pl/HD_493part1.html
http://www.4shared.com/rar/-zLsr21n/HD_493part2.html
http://www.4shared.com/rar/qrGKQoku/HD_493part3.html

Enjoy it ;)

#2 ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

The Shogun Of Mugen Free For All Is Here, Who's Tha Masta?

• Global Moderators
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:38 PM

sweet, when i get my net speed up'd im going to DL this

#3 compiler

compiler
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

Little correction in README: blok = z
run = c

#4 compiler

compiler
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

I uploaded a new modified version of MK Project, there were some improvements and additions, take a look at the main post.

Cheers ;)

#5 bubbyaustin1022

bubbyaustin1022
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:19 PM

thanks

#6 compiler

compiler
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

I uploaded an HD version of MK Project [Mugen 1.0], take a look at the main post.

Cheers ;)

#7 Noside

Noside

Foxhound Soldier

• Members
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:04 PM

HD MKP? gotta see that defenitely.

#8 ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

• Global Moderators
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:26 AM

someday im not going to find something i want to DL off of Bit & i will Download This!!

#9 compiler

compiler
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:47 PM

This is the my third and last version of MKP, I hope you enjoy it, best regards.

#10 The Determinator

The Determinator

Polka Gangnam Style

• Administrators
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

wow! How do you keep up with this stuff? also man they could have done the select screen better, some of the portraits if not all, look like a pixel shit fest.

#11 Phantom Blood

Phantom Blood

The Lord of Vampire

• Administrators
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:47 PM

Stretch those small portraits to fit

Almost as good as this > http://mugenguild.co...?topic=141916.0

But not

#12 compiler

compiler
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

since you both know so much ... like shit will do to change the coordinates of system.def to 320x240 to 640x480 and double the size of selection screens without damaging the quality of the chars of MKP in half during battles, which have their ideal definition in 320 x240? all this just to see nice little portrairts ? the old mugen has doubleres to solve this "detail" but the 1.0 hasn't, but much more stable, shows the characters and stages with more strength and and fluidity. is undoubtedly more convenient for MKP than the old mugen.

#13 Phantom Blood

Phantom Blood

The Lord of Vampire

• Administrators
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:22 PM

I dont give a shit what resolution it is or what mugen version its running on Stretching portraits to fit rectangular boxs is just fucking lazy

#14 compiler

compiler
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:38 AM

then, in your opinion should not upload the beta online MKPO 10.8, because I assure you that the selection screen has the same quality as the 4.9. it is Ikemen (similar characteristics as the mugen 1.0), does not have DoubleRes, and this game does not is made by me but by people who know more than we do. I'll post soon so You can see for yourself.

#15 superm00se

superm00se
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:35 PM

Hey, does anyone know how to configure this thing for a controller? I can never get my control configs to save properly,so I have to do it every time I open the game.

#16 Sham Kamikaze

Sham Kamikaze

Wunan the Warlord

• Members
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

Can anybody here reupload this mugen on different link such as mediafire? I don't know why it's been like 10 times I've try to download it but it was not success. It always stuck in between downloading, and what makes me really pissed is when the % is already at 97% than it's stuck and I need to redownload it, when I'm redownload it, it takes an hour even to get a 1%. I don't think is about my internet connection problem because I can download other stuff really well plus I even download stuff that was much bigger mb than this and it doesn't have a problem.

#17 柊 明

柊 明

Star Chaser

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

It looks nice.

#18 Wakaku

Wakaku
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

This is wonderful. I'm totally impressed. Thank you for creating an MKP related project for Mugen 1.0 especially since the original 4.1 is still in hiatus. Hope you would still update this work for years to come. This is hard work I believe. Hopefully too you would add more characters from Street Fighter The Movie like Chun-Li and Guile and any other available, as they're all very likeable. Perhaps from other digitized games too like Tattoo Assassins, PitFighter, and most especially: Kaneko's Blood Warrior (Oedo Fight). And maybe from pre-rendered games such as Vicious Cirle. Whoever you could find and add would be just fine. Where is Goro btw? Can't wait for such characters to be added soon. And perhaps you could grant the other User's request for this project to be uploaded to the likes of Mediafire where it is possible to download using download managers. Thanks again!

#19 Super Burning Godzilla

Super Burning Godzilla
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:33 PM

something happens if i try to add a secret char it comes up with this message:

Error message: Undefined command label: "blok".

If not misspelling in CNS, check CMD

Error parsing trigger2, 1

Error parsing [State 120, 5]

Error in [Statedef 120]

Error in data/common1.cns

Error loading chars/ReptileDA/ReptileDA.def

Error loading p1

Library error message: Died parsing command = "blok"

#20 leaderman

leaderman
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:57 PM

soooo... johnny cage's nut punch still dosen't work on females in mk mugen games, right ?

#21 Sampae32

Sampae32
  • Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:39 PM

I Look Like A MK Project

#22 ZombieBrock Shogun Of MFFA

• Global Moderators
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:38 AM

soooo... johnny cage's nut punch still dosen't work on females in mk mugen games, right ?

yes, thats right  :jackiechan:

#23 Left the forum.

Left the forum.
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

Please, add Orochi Rain.

#24 kingofspades

kingofspades
  • Banned
  • 85 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

411mb is a long timt to wait for 200 ninjas

#25 RandomCreator

RandomCreator
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:29 AM

Hello,

This needs improvements! So much chars dont make a game good (some are very lame)

There are chars there almost godlike (or im getting rusty at this kkk ), the benefit of ORDER= as not been properly used in those,

I like the stages tough , and the sounds , needs a intro/ending FMV and possible a story background for each char.... some bonus missions,

I have experience in creating stages , screenpacks , and im a copycat doing chars... i abandon mugen 3 years ago but today i felt nostalgic wanna play some mortal kombat i looked for it and BANG i download this........ but i was disapointed with it , so.... i am getting ready to put my hands on it , and make "some" improvements, i think it s gonna be awesome not like this compilation... but a true tribute to one of my favourite games! i will keep in touch....

cheers