Rouga Zanma 1.0

Noctis

A custom made Rouga Zanma by me.

I didn't have any videos to go off of so I just went with my instinct.

It wasn't until later that I found videos and noticed how my gameplay is actually similar to BBB.

The custom bars and burst/penalty text were a pain in the ass. The vars wouldn't work right until I realized I was being dyslexic.

Burst was also just as difficult. Thanks to 2OS and Cyanide for the help.

If there are any problems, even something that annoys you, please tell me.

Any feedback is appreciated.

[images]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

- This video is outdated. Any errors you see in this video was taken care of.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YRIesRRwR4

[Link] - Updated March 22nd 2012 6:43:35 PM EST (If you have a version from before this time, please redownload him.)

Rouga Zanma 1.0

So, what do you guys think?

Update again 3. I swear this has got to be the final update! I fixed every single problem that I found by testing Rouga against other characters! He works perfectly, now! So tired.....

Uploading now. Give it a couple minutes before posting "Link isn't working".

Updated again 2. Hehe, I just noticed I accidentally had a selfstate to one of my custom states. Youch. It's fixed now.

Updated again. Fixed some poweradds and added a couple important things you should know to the "Command Input" image.

Ah, I forgot to remove the D from my hitflag. Fixed. Uploading now.

Edit:

He doesn't use x or y. And z is only used for that on special.

It's a, b, & c.

= )

Edit Again:

Dammit it all. I forgot to mention that I made the grapples "absorb" life. It just gives you life. The first one is really hard to get in, so it gives you about 130 hp and 200 power, but the enemy also gets 200 power.

The second one gives you 50 hp, has a 50% chance to stun the enemy for 4-5 seconds and gives the enemy 100 power...or maybe you both get 10 power. Doesn't matter. Now you know.

The reason they're hard to get in is because they're meant for opponents that are down.