Dante and Vergil by Bugya updated 3/21/12

ArtistofLegacy

more was updated it looks like i see new attacks not there before. I miss the JACKPOT quote by dante though lol. thats awesome that he did that for these 2. wonder if he will do it for the rest of their supers. that would be awesome.

@rei: what does the patch do? make it more harder?

Yep, it makes fighting him 100 times harder)

i would kill for these characters to play like they do on mvc 3

Looks like it's going that way - dante now have Hyperdrive from MVC3 (with pistols and "jackpot" in the end) and Vergil now has UMVC3's low light attack and low medium :)

Yeah, me too, but his DMC3 looks are not half badd either ;) P.S. the little thing I didn't like - Dante and Vergil still have one palette. I remember that for dante I had to download some kinda special patch to make other palettes work (without patch other palettes worked only during his idle stance, and during any move he was returning to his default palette, that kinda sucked)

I doubt it will. It was for older version (actually it was not even just patch. Back then I just downloaded already patched Dante (that was compatible with custom palettes) from some palettes thread on mugenguild, and in that thread it was said that it will not do for the newer versions.

• 7 months later...