Things you want to see in Smash bros 4 if it gets made

aperson98

for that theres always super smash flash. still a wip but uses anime chars naruto ichigo goku ect.

Super smash flash 2 is shit super smash bros crusade is totally way more developed than that piece of crap!

Then we rub it in on the Naruto fans by having Naruto the lowest teir character in brawl history followed by Ichigo while DIO

Tell Me Your Kidding? Naruto With Overatting Results Nowadays He Will Never Be Low Tier Just Over Ratted!

Besides On Many Fan Poll No One Wants Anime Look Right Here In This SSBB Hack Posted Image

They Look Like Shit Then The Characters.

backlash of mindless fanboys/girls

Some SSBB Fans Act Like That With Mother/Earthbound Characters

You obviously don't understand that Video game character DO NOT become anime character for simply having one made. ALL of those characters have animes made LONG AFTER thier games.

Weegee also proves you have no idea what you are talking about.

On the other note... I rather keep smash free of anime characters, cause the backlash of mindless fanboys/girls will be too great if said anime character wasn't better then any other smasher in the game.

Its still an anime character, once it reached the anime stage of their series. You can't count it alone as a "video-game" character, but can be mainly named as a VG character. There is already enough mindless fan bashing from the series already with sonic (fans) vs mario (fans) vs Link (fans) and on and on. Seriously, the game can be good or bad depending on who they going to add. The more the merrier, so why not?

Though I think its better to add classic than more fucking pokemon, I swear the pokemon in SSBB is really useless, imo.

Something that is more Like Ike/Link/Mario/Luigi is good.

Oh btw that screenshot will look ugly if you use the wrong 3d models, you can make a good models for these characters, but I think mainstream characters will ruin the game (from anime). Maybe just add retro ones that we never seen before or something nintendo exclusive.

I would like to see Smash Bros having a bigger character roster while also having those characters either as playable characters or bosses: Tashrooba from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. Goombella. Original version of Bowser, he is the sorcerous character Bowser used to be before the Nintendo 64's video games retconned out both Bowser's magical powers and the Koopalings. Original version of Bowser appeared in the Nes version of Mario Bros, the remakes of the first Mario Bros, The Super Mario Super Show cartoon and Mario OVA. Original version of Bowser's fighting style and powers are different from current Bowser, which means that original version of Bowser and current Bowser would have almost completely different movesets, because the original version of Bowser is capable of shapeshifting, is a cosplayer who likes to play dress up with his servants, can turn people into coin blocks, can transform people into Bowser clones, uses potions to teleport, he usually does not have a flame breath, he can spit fireballs; He also has various forms like Count Koopula, Koopenstein, Koopzilla, Robo Koopa, etc. Since during both the second half of the eighties and the first half of the nineties the original version of Bowser was consistently portrayed as a character who has shapeshifting powers (which he can use on himself or others) he could also have shapeshifting powers in Smash Bros too. The justin bailey version of Samus (AKA green haired Samus wearing a bikini). CD-I Ganon from both Link: The Faces of Evi and Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon's low quality version of cutscenes uploaded in Youtube. Fat Mario and Gay Luigi from those Hotel Mario's low quality version of cutscenes uploaded in Youtube. Wart from Super Mario 2 USA and Super Mario Advance. Most of Wart's mooks became part of the Mario canon in various Mario games but Wart never appeared again in a Mario game outside of a cameo in Super Mario Bros 3; there is not reason for Wart to no appear again in a Nintendo's video game, Mario didn't kill him, Mario feed him vegetables until Wart fainted, which means he is not dead, thus he can come back for revenge without breaking the willing suspension of disbelief. Morthophelus from Nintendo Comics System, he is Bowser's biological father. Geno. Giygas. If the heroes from the Mother games appear in Smash Bros then how about making Earthbound's big bad appear in Smash Bros? Giygas is after all famous enough to appear in 400,000+ search results in Google. Giant young Cranky Kong from the arcade version of Donkey Kong. Solid Snake. Naked Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Sonic. Birdo. A female character from any of the Fire Emblem games. Fire Mario, Fire Luigi. Super Princess Peach from The Super Mario Super Show cartoon. Princess Rosalina. Shadow Queen. Bowletta. Fawful.

Listen... think hard here... anime couldnt be added anyway they are "MEDIA Party" which means the are not allowed to be in smash, and also sakurai has stated back when SSBB was being made he said characters must not consist of anime or manga. end of discussion!

Listen... think hard here... anime couldnt be added anyway they are "MEDIA Party" which means the are not allowed to be in smash, and also sakurai has stated back when SSBB was being made he said characters must not consist of anime or manga. end of discussion!

Things can change you know...What if he says,"I will add Type-Moon characters into the next Smash Bros game and have MANY more fans wanting the game for diversity and the Melty Blood fans would also want this for their favorites can fight against Nintendo all-stars.What if I add Touhou characters?Would an even GREATER amount of fans want this game?Yes.The Touhou project is one of the most successful series with MANY fans and if I add them so many more would buy.What about JoJo's Bizarre adventure...etc. etc. etc. the list goes on and there are so many possibilities for more financial success for multiple parties and the fans would be satisfied.You aren't thinking outside the box man.

Mach Rider from Mach Rider.

Tamagon from Devil World, he also appeared as a trophy in the japanese version of Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Yoshi.

Kamek.

The protagonist from the Nes version of Excitebike, a sadomasochist sociopath who likes to crash into the course's obstacles, crash into the other drivers' heads while waiting for them to get up to crash into them again and again for the lulz, even if doing any of these things would cause him to lose the race, he is basically a g-rated version of a Carmageddon's character, he also has high durability like Bowser, he is nude or wears a nude colored expandex in official artwork: http://en.wikipedia....ebike_cover.jpg

Nintendo has used characters from other media in various of their published games before like for example Doki Doki Panic, Pokemon, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Spartan X (Nes adaptation of Jackie Chan's Wheels on Meals movie), the Nes and Arcade versions of Popeye.

• 2 weeks later...

Nintendo has used characters from other media in various of their published games before like for example Doki Doki Panic, Pokemon, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Spartan X (Nes adaptation of Jackie Chan's Wheels on Meals movie), the Nes and Arcade versions of Popeye.

That Would Be Just As Stupid As If They Added Chuck Norris And Burce Lee It Would Make No Sense Also Those Games You Stated Nintendo Porduced Them Meaning Nintendo Had The Develpers Permission To Release The Game On The Console That Doesn't Mean Nintendo Owns The Characters!

Smash Bros is probably for nintendo characters only but i still cant explain about snake and sonic, i mean they are from konami and sega respectively. Unless nintendo bought them. But it would still be very cool if they added 3rd party characters from other games, not based from real people. That is just weird and stupid if they added real celebrities to the game. They should also get rid of the imitation characters like Wolf, Ganon doesnt count as an imitation anymore (for me) so he can stay. Also Add more villains.

• 2 weeks later...

Smash Bros is probably for nintendo characters only but i still cant explain about snake and sonic, i mean they are from konami and sega respectively. Unless nintendo bought them. But it would still be very cool if they added 3rd party characters from other games, not based from real people. That is just weird and stupid if they added real celebrities to the game. They should also get rid of the imitation characters like Wolf, Ganon doesnt count as an imitation anymore (for me) so he can stay. Also Add more villains.

Sonic and Snake were added by request of the Sega and Konami company owners so thats how they are in there...

I would like to see Smash Bros having a bigger character roster while also having those characters either as playable characters or bosses:

Tashrooba from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.

Goombella.

Original version of Bowser, he is the sorcerous character Bowser used to be before the Nintendo 64's video games retconned out both Bowser's magical powers and the Koopalings. Original version of Bowser appeared in the Nes version of Mario Bros, the remakes of the first Mario Bros, The Super Mario Super Show cartoon and Mario OVA. Original version of Bowser's fighting style and powers are different from current Bowser, which means that original version of Bowser and current Bowser would have almost completely different movesets, because the original version of Bowser is capable of shapeshifting, is a cosplayer who likes to play dress up with his servants, can turn people into coin blocks, can transform people into Bowser clones, uses potions to teleport, he usually does not have a flame breath, he can spit fireballs; He also has various forms like Count Koopula, Koopenstein, Koopzilla, Robo Koopa, etc. Since during both the second half of the eighties and the first half of the nineties the original version of Bowser was consistently portrayed as a character who has shapeshifting powers (which he can use on himself or others) he could also have shapeshifting powers in Smash Bros too.

The justin bailey version of Samus (AKA green haired Samus wearing a bikini).

CD-I Ganon from both Link: The Faces of Evi and Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon's low quality version of cutscenes uploaded in Youtube.

Fat Mario and Gay Luigi from those Hotel Mario's low quality version of cutscenes uploaded in Youtube.

Wart from Super Mario 2 USA and Super Mario Advance. Most of Wart's mooks became part of the Mario canon in various Mario games but Wart never appeared again in a Mario game outside of a cameo in Super Mario Bros 3; there is not reason for Wart to no appear again in a Nintendo's video game, Mario didn't kill him, Mario feed him vegetables until Wart fainted, which means he is not dead, thus he can come back for revenge without breaking the willing suspension of disbelief.

Morthophelus from Nintendo Comics System, he is Bowser's biological father.

Geno.

Giygas. If the heroes from the Mother games appear in Smash Bros then how about making Earthbound's big bad appear in Smash Bros? Giygas is after all famous enough to appear in 400,000+ search results in Google.

Giant young Cranky Kong from the arcade version of Donkey Kong.

Solid Snake.

Naked Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Sonic.

Birdo.

A female character from any of the Fire Emblem games.

Fire Mario, Fire Luigi.

Super Princess Peach from The Super Mario Super Show cartoon.

Princess Rosalina.

Shadow Queen.

Bowletta.

Fawful.

If you don't know something, I'll tell you:

1. Sonic, Solid Snake are already in SSB. Also, Fire Mario and Fire Luigi are different palletes for Mario and Luigi.

2. Rosalina isn't a princess. She's the Queen of the Stars.

3. Who'll choose Fawful to enter in SSB?

4. I think Bowser's good as he is. There's no need to add any versions of him, like Bowletta.

5. Wart? Really? He only appeared at Super Mario Bros. 2 and its GBA remake. There's no chance of adding him.

Have ALL the characters from Smash Bro's 1-3, *keeping the new challengers from Brawl as well as readding Mewtwo, Pichu, Roy, Dr. Mario and Kid Link* while adding more 3rd party characters {Megaman, Bass, Protoman, Cutman, Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Chun-Li, Sagat, M-Bison, Simon Belmont, Dracula, Alucard, Cloud, Sora, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow and Amy} More Trophies, no stickers. More stages from the 3rd party characters Add Lill Mac from Punch out Fix ballancing issues Have an online spectator and tournament mode Remove Mario's Flud attack and give me my fucking spin attack back. I hated the flud change

Fix ballancing issues

having some matchups with 0-100 outcome is unacceptable I'll leave at that.

Remove Mario's Flud attack and give me my fucking spin attack back. I hated the flud change

I agree here completely Fludd was just a stupid gimmick move to cheaply tie in with Super Mario Sunshine worse still without his tornado special mario recovery really suffered. Nintendo just make his Mario tornado his down special again please.

It was announced that Sora Ltd. and Namco Bandai are working together on the latest Super Smash Bros. title, for the Wii U and 3DS. Project lead, Masahiro Sakurai, and Namco Bandai producer, Masaya Kobayashi (Ridge Racer, Go Vacation), talked about the collaboration.

Masahiro Sakurai

Hello, I’m Masahiro Sakurai, the director of the Super Smash Bros. series.

It’s my personal belief that the only time a creative product really resonates is in that first moment when it’s actually in front of you.

With that said, I’ve realized that if we keep the new Super Smash Bros. title’s development structure secret, it’ll only create more and more speculation, and I won’t be able to develop the game with any freedom. That’s why I’ve decided to announce this news right now, even though it’s still very early on.

I would love to provide more information, but for now, I’m going to stay quiet until I have something solid to show you.

The project has just gotten started. Bear in mind that not only are we developing two titles simultaneously, but we announced the project before we even started actual development, so I’m afraid we will likely have to keep you waiting for quite a while. Please be patient.

Currently, the prototype prepared by Namco Bandai Games and Namco Bandai Studios’ special team looks pretty good, and it’s working great. In order to take advantage of the fact that there will be versions for two different systems, and to maximize and offer fun new gameplay elements, the entire team is going to work hard together. Thank you.

Masaya Kobayashi

Hello, everyone. I’m Masaya Kobayashi of Namco Bandai Studios. I’m so honored to be able to join the Smash Bros. team–that globally popular series of which Japan is particularly proud—and to work alongside of Mr. Sakurai.

In order to make Mr. Sakurai proud, we will take on this project with Namco Bandai’s best staff! Yoshito Higuchi, the producer and the director of the “Tales” series, Tetsuya Akatsuka, producer and director of “Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs.,” the art director/sound director of the “SoulCalibur” series, the main development team staff from the “Tekken” series… and that’s just for starters. All the top creators from Namco Bandai are gathered here to create a never-before-seen dream team for this project. We will fully utilize our experience and knowledge in action/fighting game development, technical capability, and organizational strength, and we hereby promise you that we will develop the best and most powerful “Super Smash Bros.” title ever! Don’t miss it!

Representative works:

Masaya Kobayashi

“Ridge Racer” series

“We Ski” (Wii) series

“Go Vacation” (Wii)

Yoshito Higuchi

“SoulCalibur” series

“Tales of the Abyss“

“Tales of Vesperia“

Guest dncelestinx96

great now smash is gonna be a fucking action/fighting game instead of the genre hybrid it was

great now smash is gonna be a fucking action/fighting game instead of the genre hybrid it was

I was making a mugen dedicated to this from over 150 Characters and 85 Stages

keep naruto out

Agreed, Keep Him Out!

Namco Bandai are gathered here to create a never-before-seen dream team for this project.

I Love Hearing News Like This, That Means That There Going To Haul There Asses In Gear. One Question Why Did Sakurai Wait Forever To Get This Going? He Could Have Used Them In SSBB!