Things you want to see in Smash bros 4 if it gets made

aperson98

Well I've heard rumors of Smash 4 coming and I was wondering you do you guys want to see in it if it gets made, well what I would like to see is. 1. actual balance not the pseudo-balancing I have seen in Brawl Let's face as the Smash series progressed this Partygame/fighter mashup only got worse in balance and in Brawl Nintendo did what I think was a really half assed job at balancing giving nerfs to characters who really did not need any (namely Mario and Samus) and Buffs in which do not help the character much at all because they weren't the right kind of buffs Cough** Ganon*** cough and don't get me started on Meta Knight anyway please let some GOOD players test this game and give tips on balance because honestly the last games balance was horrible. 2. Add instant throw escapes Remember this annoying thing in the Smash series called chain grabs and that some of them are infinites on some characters (DDD down throw rape) I feel there needs to be a new throw escape put in, sure you can break free once your grabbed but I want to break away form grab attempt and escape the grab before they can grab me I feel if a throw escape was put in it would end the grab abuse I have seen in the Smash series make it happen Nintendo. 3. Add megaman as a character nuff said

they should keep Lucario in the 4th installment, add Lyndis from Fire Emblem to replace Ike (I hate Ike), they should replace Wolf O'Donnell with Krystal. Pkmn Trainer should instead have current gen Pkmn, Olimar dies in a car crash so he's out the roster. They should do a new system kind of similar to SCV where you can do a finisher or you can do an enhanced version of a special move instead. that's me done :=D:

They should make the option to play it like an actual fighter by adding optional super bars and selectable supers.They should make a BALANCED game with a BIG nerf to Meta Knight and put in more characters...I mean....38?For all the Nintendo characters out there and only 38?They should also give you the option to change the background and let you put your music.A bigger pool in the stage maker and more space.It sounded cool until I tried it...Stages aren't great to make...There is also too little space in the stage maker....More challenges for the arena and remove trophies and stickers...They are completly pointles...

Well I wouldn't get rid of trophies, but yeah get rid of stickers as for how character will powered up in story mode (if there is one) use a level up system it's just more conventional and a better system to use over the lets stick stickers under a trophy thing.

I'd like more characters with variety not slight gameplay mechanic changes. i.e. Fox Falco Wolf all 3 have nearly the same moves, almost the same final smash, and its just not that fun. we need more ike/swordsmen.

I'd like more characters with variety not slight gameplay mechanic changes.

i.e.

Fox

Falco

Wolf

all 3 have nearly the same moves, almost the same final smash, and its just not that fun.

we need more ike/swordsmen.

Like Ryu/Ken/Akuma/Dan/Sean do in SF. :=D: Anyway I think that Wolf's moveset feels different from foxes outside of special moves and his final smash Falcos still needs some de-cloning yet, oh and Nintendo no more Landmasters for anyone but Fox please!

Like Ryu/Ken/Akuma/Dan/Sean do in SF. :=D: Anyway I think that Wolf's moveset feels different from foxes outside of special moves and his final smash Falcos still needs some de-cloning yet, oh and Nintendo no more Landmasters for anyone but Fox please!

i guess if Falco and Wolf do stay in the roster then Falco's Final Smash should instead be his Arwing and Wolf's could be the rest of his team giving covering fire (like on the SSBM Corneria Stage but much more aggressive). They should add in some more obscure characters into the line-up such as Tom Nook from Animal Crossing or Duster from Mother/Earthbound 3

Fox should be the only one with that moveset, get rid of both Falco and Wolf and add in some more Fire Emblem characters

BRING BACK ROY & MARTH

But keep Falco & Wolf

Just make a BIG Change in their moves

Slippy is useless....Even Falco agrees when they talk in Corneria!In the Original game as well!Why did they save him that one time...Also they should put Clause not duster...I would love to see what they do with him...

Slippy is useless....Even Falco agrees when they talk in Corneria!In the Original game as well!Why did they save him that one time...Also they should put Clause not duster...I would love to see what they do with him...

or they could add an evil character from the Mother series (for once) like Porky or a Starman (not the Giygas though as that would be highly unbalanced), or they could bring Eliwood from Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword (with his Durandal blade :=D: ).

Maybe they could add Gieuge instead!Hm....But his moveset might be alot like Mewtwo....I still say Clause should be in the next smash brother's game....Characters should also get entrance taunts and more moves...That's what button combos are there for...With the WiiU's controller it would be easier to use more combos than in the Wii+nunchuck,Wii,gamecube controllers.

Why does everyone want Roy back?Well he is pretty cool but I don't think they have ever brought a character from previous games back....Shadow was already in brawl for your information....As an assist trophy! :troll: Which by the way should get a major update...There are some that are absolutely useless....

Improvements for SSB4 1.SSB4 Assist trophies gone(or least make them hitable) 2. Stickers gone (those were stupid waste of time!) 3. Lower number on trophies (155 or less like 80!) 4. No subspace emissary HUGE waste of time! 5. Also I counted the subspace emissary enemies and realized there are 58 kinds of them, thats dumb they outnumber the roster it shoulda been the other way around. 58 chars 35 enemies. Characters that have to go 1. Ike (Roy replace him, Stupid how Ike was slow hes fast in path of raidance) 2. Wolf (Seems like he was rushingly added in there with no development, Fox and Falco only for smash!) 3. Lucario (annoying/very unblanced fighter) 4. Olimar (Not very useful moveset, he pretty much useless without the pikmin...) 5. Zero Suit Samus (She was severly weak not to sound sexest) 3rd Parties For SSB4 1. Megaman (For christ sakes fill in the captain N series! but exclude belmont!) 2. Sora (Face it he fits to be in there he like link in a way.) 3. Shadow the Hedgehog (Need a rival for Sonic/ Luigi) 4. Adam (Body Harvest) (Not too sure if hes 3rd party) 5. Geno (He was supposd to be in SSBB add him!) Nintendo Chars for SSB4 1. Takamaru (the Murasame Castle game turned 25 no one cared about it!) 2. Mach Rider (Bike Rider) (The game was awsome back in the 90s!) 3. Waluigi (Sakurai Said he was supposed to be playable in SSBB.... what a joke!) 4. King K Rool (We need a badguy to rival Bowser!) 5. Goku (Not DBZ the NES game Yuyuki!) 6. Samurai Goroh (that will fit the F-zero roster!) 7. Sakuramaru (The Sakura Samurai game was a huge seller according to critics!) 8. Giraheim (In Skyword Sword he was a ruthless badguy add him!) .

I Want Sakurai To Let Someone Else Make The Game... Like Ryota Niitsuma Make The Next SSB, Also Maybe Break Your Ass Sakurai To Get Megaman And Other 3rd Parties To The Game. Maybe Even Make It Hard Again To Unlock Characters Not Just Play Sse Oh There Unlocked Without Fighting Them... That Sucked! I Heard From Sakurai, That He Wanted To Make The Wifi Battle Mode More Then The Offline Mode Of The Game. It Got Me Real Mad When I Read That Dojo Update... Also ADD MORE FEMALES!!!!!!! Also Sakurai Calims That There Was A "HUGE" Roster In His Game... Yeah Real Huge 35 What A Big Number Lol. Characters I Want! 1.Megaman Or X! 2.Saki Amamiya (Sucked He Was An Assist Trophy!) 3.More F-Zero Characters 4.Toad 5.Issac (Same As Above...) 6.Shadow The Hedgehog 7.Bring Back Roy! 8.Bring Back Dr. Mario! 9.Dillo (Dillo Rollin Desert) 10.Ryu 11.Little Mac 12.Devil (From Devil World NES) 13.Darkrai (Read He Got Removed From Pokeball...) 14.Mike Anderson (Battle Clash/Metal Combat) 15.More Females! 16.More Villians! Characters & Things That Should Go And Needs Improvement!! 1.Olimar (Sucks! Remove Or Imporve Him!) 2.Wolf (Remove Or Imporve Him!) 3.Lucas (Fights Too Fast!!!) 4.Ike (Imporve Him Too!) 5.Boss Battle (Crappy Its Gotta Go!) 6.Stickers = Dumb Nothing Good Of Them 7.Get Rid Of Jigglypuff! Its Not Funny Anymore!!! 8.Pokemon Trainer Needs To Fight I Want Him To Fight! 9.Focus Less On Noobs More On Vets! Like MVC Did! 10.Better Events/Crate Event They Sucked, The Events On Melee Where Better! 11.Less Sse It Was Stupid, After You Beat It, There Was Nothing To Do! 12.No Trophies Or At Least Less OF Them No 202 Pokemon Trophies... 13.Assist Trophies, I Hated Them Alot Where Unhittable 14.Mutli-Man Needs To Be Harder It Seems Easy, Make Them Look Better

SSB4 Assist trophies gone(or least make them hitable),Stickers gone(those were stupid),lower number on trophies(155 or less),and no subspace emissary HUGE waste of time! Also I counted the subspace emissary enemies and realized there are 58 kinds of them, thats dumb they outnumber the roster it shoulda been the other way around. 58 char 35 enemies.

i totally agree with all of those thoughts :goodmood: , the trophies should definetly be cut down to but to a wider variety instead of having like 20 wasted on just mario things

They should do a new system kind of similar to SCV where you can do a finisher or you can do an enhanced version of a special move instead. that's me done :=D:

Agreed The SCV Team Did A Great Job At That Game Great Difficulty Good Gameplay!

We all agree on the trophies and stickers right?We all agree on a bigger roster right?Then why don't we give Sakurai a peice of our minds and go send him an email or letter saying our requests...Signed,Fighter game profesionals....

Improvements for SSB4

3rd Parties For SSB4

1. Megaman (For christ sakes fill in the captain N series! but exclude belmont!)

2. Sora (Face it he fits to be in there he like link in a way.)

3. Shadow the Hedgehog (Need a rival for Sonic/ Luigi)

4. Adam (Body Harvest) (Not too sure if hes 3rd party)

5. Geno (He was supposd to be in SSBB add him!)

I would replace Shadow with Tails maily because as a old school fan I feel he is a bigger staple to the Sonic series then Shadow and also it would be easy enough to give sonic his colors.

i totally agree with all of those thoughts :goodmood: , the trophies should definetly be cut down to but to a wider variety instead of having like 20 wasted on just mario things

Like how Melee did trophies lol Brawl trophies tended to have quanity over quality I mean Melee covered all sorts of games Brawl only covered a few.