Things you want to see in Smash bros 4 if it gets made

aperson98

Mewtwo and Lucario have to leave because they are pokemon from a generation before.Most likely Zoroark will be the next one and pokemon trainer will get new pokemon...

Lucario MUST stay he's like the only single Pokémon worth playing as (not counting the Pkmn Trainer) :=D:

Not really....I found his moves to be really unbalanced....The only ones that would be related would be Extreme Speed and Aura Sphere...since with alot of damage needed to power up Aura Sphere requires alot of precision you would need it to get into a favorable position....I would like them to put in Zoroark and PKMN trainer up to date...

They should make a 90 character roster to fit in alot of characters from the Nintendo universe...I mean...there are so many characters and they only put 32....

by rights Lyndis should have been a playable character (not an assist trophy), they also need a new rep from LoZ like Zant. If (and this is a big 'if') they're having guests again then it would be cool if Konami had Sparkster (from Rocket Knight, and Sparkster), and from SEGA have Gillius from Golden Axe (i think just about everyone knows him right?).

I don't think any characters from SSBB should be removed, just tweaked, and of course more additions. I see so many people hating on Mr. Game & Watch. -_- Some additions: Another Metroid rep, another F-Zero Rep too (Samurai Goroh makes the most sense). Waluigi! Some characters from the NES would be awesome too. Like Alex from River City Ransom, the guy from Balloon Fight, and stuff like that. :D Oh, how about a more consistent art style too? The Link felt out of place, art wise. Well, both of them. You can't make Mr. G&W consistent, that would mess him up, haha.

Yeah I agree...They need to get together with other companies...How about they team up with Capcom to make a proper fighting game.Heck Namco or the guys behind SC.though I like their unique style it really feels out of place...I mean....The specials are charge moves and there is only one super move which is the final smash....Items should be there but shouldn't impact the game alot.

Link was unnessessarily nerfed. He's always been a little lacking in the power department. Toon Link/young link, whoever, they maybe the same person but different items wouldnt hurt, they still throw bombs, boomerangs, and shoot arrows. He's had a ton of items and powers at his disposal throughout the Zelda series, Toonlink for example, summon a cyclone and carry him to where ever he wants. Why couldnt that have been a final smash? OH OH give him some of his mask powers, Down+b for young link turns him into his 3 majora forms, final smash being his Fierce deity form. Gannon is still a Falcon clone, give him his damn sword and some of his powers over in the games, no reason to make him have a mix of both wizard and bruiser move. Olimar is a walking failure. Zelda/Shiek for whatever reason takes forever to transform, wtf? Samus should be able to charge her down B and release a power bomb (a short range version of course it would be over powered otherwise). Everything else: I agree with you guys.

wow a solsuna revive. welcome back buddy. suprised people still remember there passwords when they dont log in much LOL. I hope the next game is hella fun like brawl is now, except with better stage creation tools and a bigger limit.

wow a solsuna revive.

welcome back buddy. suprised people still remember there passwords when they dont log in much LOL.

I hope the next game is hella fun like brawl is now, except with better stage creation tools and a bigger limit.

I lurk from time to time, been busy with doctor visits, havent been to a doctor since I was 18.

Keep lucas remove ness keep fox and falco change them Keep marth and Ike, add roy but greatly change his move list keep ganon and Cap Falcon slow Cap down speed ganon up give ganon a combo give chars with bad final smash's better ones.... Make link able to do multi slash like in melee and speed him up

• 4 weeks later...

2 words. Capcom , Konami Capcom wants more and more money so they wouldnt give the fans satisfaction of adding any form of megaman. And Konami maybe they would be willing to, they already gave us Solid Snake. but it would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...

They should put some anime chars in it. It will be great if we could use Goku, Ichigo and many other anime chars.

ANIME!? This Why Creators Never Listen To Fans... People Always Want Anime. Well Guess What? Anime Is A Noob Request For Smash Bros Series. I Only Know If They Did It Many Player Will Play As That Fag Naruto!!! Anime Not For Smash Bros Series!

Pokemon is an ANIME, most of it were from AN ANIME, so wth are you guys smoking? Heck, the MARIO series did also have an ANIME. So, I don't know what are you guys smoking -_- lol.

If they do add anime characters then they should add them from hipster series like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or Touhou Project.Something the U.S. wouldn't recognize much.Then we rub it in on the Naruto fans by having Naruto the lowest teir character in brawl history followed by Ichigo while DIO sits up on his god teir throne.Well that is what mugen is for isn't it? :=D:

Pokemon is an ANIME, most of it were from AN ANIME, so wth are you guys smoking? Heck, the MARIO series did also have an ANIME. So, I don't know what are you guys smoking -_- lol.

You obviously don't understand that Video game character DO NOT become anime character for simply having one made. ALL of those characters have animes made LONG AFTER thier games.

Weegee also proves you have no idea what you are talking about.

On the other note... I rather keep smash free of anime characters, cause the backlash of mindless fanboys/girls will be too great if said anime character wasn't better then any other smasher in the game.