Bleach movie and DBE2 possibly in the works

Thunderstudent

I'm not entirely sure but I've been hearing rumors that there's a Bleach live action movie produced by Warner Brothers as well as Fox making a sequel to Dragon Ball Evolution. Considering how bad DBE and The Last Airbender movie were are we really ready for another baddly made anime/manga based movie? What next? Naruto? One Piece? Yu Yu Hakusho? Inuyasha? Gundam? Big O? Anyway your opinions, coments and laments please.

*Disgusted *shouldn't "have" been called *Desperate DBE is awful. Airbender was worse. 'Nuff said. I suppose some of the Gantz live action wasn't THAT bad. Still wrong though.

Tite Kubo will be mad if they try to make a Live Action Film. I believe it was his goal to have Bleach to be IMPOSSIBLE to do for Live Action. then again with today's technology, it's kinda hard to do. Dragon Ball Evolution was terrible, a Sequel should never be thought of.

Really?REALLY?A sequel to DBE?I don't like DB much anyway but my god.....I just wish they don't make them...For everyones sake....A Bleach live action.....Impossible....They would never get anything done as it takes 5 hours worth of episodes for them to move....Don't even mention any other series....

• 1 month later...

Oh man! Dragon Ball Evolution was a kick in the balls with a steeltoe boot! it sucked sour salty tangy ass! not to mention The King of Fighters and Tekken movies! :omg:

king of fighters was not as bad as dragonball e was

and the only tekken movies i seen was the anime i never new there was a live action one

• 2 weeks later...