Who is the last boss on your mugen?

Zekinha

Guilty Gear - Justice(kinda hard to defeat sometimes), Judgement(Hardest level his moves gets predictable so his kinda easy to beat), Order-Sol(same level with Justice), Dark-Order Sol(Hardest I beat him only 4-5 times), Boss Baiken(same level with Justice), Boss Ino/Megalomania Ino(almost as hard as Dark-Order Sol)

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Yoshikage Kira(Easy to Beat), Jotaro Part4(Kinda hard since he guards almost all of your attacks), Final DIO(Extra Hard teleports alot), Kousako Kawajiri(Insanely Hard)

Hokuto no ken - Kenoh

Super Street Fighter 4 - Gill, Seth

Drive of Honor 2 Upper - Darkside Ryu, Requiem Ino

Neon Genesis Evangelion MUGEN - LILITH The 18th Angel

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 - Abyss, Onslaught, Apocalypse

as for the other's I haven't really arrange them yet but I hope to finish the Naruto mugen soon

• 1 year later...

Arcade's Final Boss (10 Rounds) = Demiurgos (Original made) (Author = D)

Team Arcade Bosses (50 Rounds) = Round 10 - Isabeau (Kula Edit)

= Round 20 - Demitri

= Round 30 - God Rugal

= Round 40 - K (Author = Sander71113)

= Round 50 - Demiurgos (Original made) (Author = D)

Why K?

My girlfriend and I fought him just for a test run, it was us two against only him and he seriously pwned us, he's difficult to hit and his AI executes his specials very easily which deal quite a lot of damage making it very fun to fight him as a boss.

Why Demiurgos?

Try him! Set him in a Apocalyptic looking stage with some apocalyptic music and you will witness a boss that brings forth Armageddon right before your eyes, this boss is insane, very nicely done on his specials and hypers.

Arcade Mode- Abyss or Dust of Osiris

Team Arcade- (If Simul):  WereGarurumon, Rugal, Shin Akuma, God Rugal, or SFA3 Final M.Bison (2 of the 5), in turns Mode 4 of the 5, otherwise the chars mentioned above.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a definitive final boss as such, so it's in rotation between a bunch of them.

Off the top of my head:

Regular Arcade

-Giratina (Cyberlizard's) (I dunno why I have this character, but perhaps it kept it because it was the first character I downloaded)

-Dialga & Palkia

-Kyurem (not that stupidly cheap one)

-Zero (Kirby) (I'm thinking of getting rid of it because it's difficult to win against if you're using weak combo-heavy characters)

-Zeeky H. Bomb

-Rayquaza (updated version)

-Whispy Woods

Team Arcade

All the above, excluding Zero, Dialga & Palkia and Whispy.

If I did have a single final boss, it would be a character that doesn't exist yet.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...