[PC]Touhou Project

Dark Spirit

The official games are the shit....Nothing better than blasting faries with a loli all while dodging millions of balls....But I do get hooked on fangames....In fact....here is one I haven't yet beaten but I like it alot already...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L11wt20rLXw

Touhou Pocket Wars Evolution Plus is like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! with Touhou characters....You collect gachas and spell cards to battle and level up until you meet Ran and Chen and you get involved with Gensokyo...

• 2 weeks later...

Your signature is too big.Cut down the image sizes or remove some.Just saying before the boss... Back on topic,I see.I used this when I got too lazy to reinstall all the games from the discs after I restored my computer to factory settings once. :p

• 3 weeks later...

M3-29 music released, 4 toho albums for now.

(M3-29)(同人音楽)(東方)[souwer cherry]幻想サワリズム (CBR320+jpg)

(M3-29)(同人音楽)(東方)[子猫奪回屋]Chain ~幻想邂逅録~ (CBR320+jpg)

(M3-29)[TAMUSIC]東方弦奏歌-NuclearizE-

(M3-29)(同人音楽)(東方)[Halozy]物凄い勢いで酔ってみた (CBR320)

Gonna upload a few.

sample:

this one was released in TSA btw.

edit:

[イオシス]Quality Underground

[Lunatic Gate]Stardust Magic

[The Mere Time Killing]Hackwork

[TAMUSIC]春風の東方子守唄

[イオシス]東方紫雨天獄

[世の漆黒]いつか花蒔く春の日に

[38BEETS]God knows

[FTRecords]Broken Border Broadcast

this time a lot are techno-beats, I'm not really into that type so my choice (M3-29)(同人音楽)(東方)[souwer cherry]幻想サワリズム (CBR320+jpg) (M3-29)(同人音楽)(東方)[子猫奪回屋]Chain ~幻想邂逅録~ (CBR320+jpg) more samples:

and another 4 albums: [120321](同人音楽)(東方)[上海アリス幻樂団]東方三月精 Oriental Sacred Place 3 (CBR320) [120413](同人音楽)(東方)[Flowering Night]Flowering Night 2012 -博霊神社紅白歌合戦- SPECIAL LIMITED CD (CBR320+jpg) (M3-29)(同人音楽)(東方)[The Yutorizm]TOHO-Yutorizm (CBR320+JPG) (M3-29)[ドレミファモリタ] 東方R乃型 獅子企画音絵巻

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...