[PC]Touhou Project

Dark Spirit

Because it hasn't been made...

This game is a shump game.Basicly a third person shooter.It is extremely popular because it is driven by the fandom with there being 10,000 fan arranges of songs,millions of images,hundreds of fan games and it has MANY characters.There are 19 official games in all 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,7.5,8,9,9.5,10,10.5,11,12,12.3,12.5,12.8,and 13.These games are all from Japan made by one man.Illustrations,music,progaming and story by Jun'ya Ota.He goes by ZUN though.Every game that isn't a .3,.5,.8 game play in the same style.you use the Z,X,C, and Shift for attacks and the arrow keys to move.Z is for the shooting,X is for bombing/spell card and the C is use in 13 to use a new feature.There are six stages in the games and an extra stage only unlocked after defeating all six stages in normal mode or higher.The exception being Touhou 7 which has a phantasm stage.9.5 is a game with a character called Aya Shameimaru who is a tengu reporter.You take pictures and you do not shoot.Same with Touhou 12.5.Touhou 7.5,10.5, and 12.3 are all fighter games(Oh yeah)They are 5 button fighters counting all the buttons except the graze,which is the super dodge.Supers are replaced by spell cards and the cost are other cards.You can only have 20 cards in all.12.8 takes place in the war between fairies.Since they are weak it is an extremely challenging game...

Note:The video only shows up to 10.For more info on each individual game.Go here:http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Wiki

This is one song Touhou is recognized by alot of people because of this...

It isn't wierd just that ZUN had no artistic skill for a while.Anyway here is one of the most interesting points of the series.The Fighters!

These are no ordinary fighters as you will se in the video...First off...Only in Touhou 7.5 is where you can't fly...The gameplay is from Touhou 12.3 Guingnol Quest.Better know as Hisotensoku.Or Unthinkable Natural Law...

There are six levels in the story mode too!I won't post a download link because if you search google.You can find HUNDERDS of websites to download all the games.You have to unlock spell cards by beating the living shit out of others too.Lunatic gives some characters DragonClaw AI...

t is extremely popular because it is driven by the fandom with there being 10,000 fan arranges of songs,millions of images,hundreds of fan games

zun probably would make some bunch of money if he ever decides to commercialize it since touhou is actually a hobby of him(he has an actual job IRL)

Yeah or else the games would have already been released here.That and he would take more precautions against piracy and illegal distribution.I got every single one buying them though.I know he must not make that much money.There are small PV and other similar stuff but nothing close to an anime.Though he does have a manga.

Sky arena is different than the original games....A video...

A fan game made by some doujinshi group who's name I can't remember....This game is similar to Touhou in 3D but...

This is what it looks like in 3D gameplay....

In actual 3D...

YES!YOU HAVE MADE THIS FORUM AWESOMER BY 110%.You realize that?Also I don't think Ichirin has been made for M.U.G.E.N. I know Yoshika has been made/is being made currently.Hm...wonder when the rest of the Touhou 13 cast will be up for mugen download....

Would you consider Touhou Sky Arena to be the better game? or is it just like the regular game except in 3d?

many touhou (fanmade)games are quite addictive, but I still rather the official fighters.