[PC]Touhou Project

Dark Spirit

• 3 months later...

[topic bump]

As Cameela just announced the Full version of Touhou 15: "East Kontama-den ~ Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom." has been released and shows four more new characters:

sample-7c02a494ea930574af09f9553381c2c2_

Kishin sagume (stage 4):

Clownpiece (stage 5):

Junko (stage 6 [Boss]) :

Hecatia Lapislazuli (Extra stage):

These new themes are awesome! :awesome

I didnt Know it they had already learned that the game had already been revealed TH 15.

by the way I knew the rarest character would appear so far (in my opinion,but did not know it was that way.) 4th boss. A one winged girl, nobody expected that.

but i did but who would know that there would be a character representing the USA ??? O_o

(Seriously, Kishin sagume and Clownpiece they will make memes, a lot i guess)

In my honest opinion the game was very good (as always), always a challenging game (In Lunatic difficult or course : P), but I think this "fallin 'in characters (just a little bit in the last 3 games) nothing serious (for now), there will be an even more unusual character that Kishin sagume ?, maybe yes, maybe not, but that does not matter, I hope Oota Jun ya create more games  ^_^ , Touhou is my second favorite game, the first Mugen of couse ^_^.

In September 15 will be my 15th year playing mugen and Touhou in 4 of October will be my 14th year playing this great game of Doujin/Hell Shooter/Fighting Game . ^.^.

Sorry for some bad English on my part (again). ; )

I didnt Know it they had already learned that the game had already been revealed TH 15.

by the way I knew the rarest character would appear so far (in my opinion,but did not know it was that way.) 4th boss. A one winged girl, nobody expected that.

but i did but who would know that there would be a character representing the USA ??? O_o

(Seriously, Kishin sagume and Clownpiece they will make memes, a lot i guess)

In my honest opinion the game was very good (as always), always a challenging game (In Lunatic difficult or course : P), but I think this "fallin 'in characters (just a little bit in the last 3 games) nothing serious (for now), there will be an even more unusual character that Kishin sagume ?, maybe yes, maybe not, but that does not matter, I hope Oota Jun ya create more games  ^_^ , Touhou is my second favorite game, the first Mugen of couse ^_^.

In September 15 will be my 15th year playing mugen and Touhou in 4 of October will be my 14th year playing this great game of Doujin/Hell Shooter/Fighting Game . ^.^.

Sorry for some bad English on my part (again). ; )

It cool Mimizuki :-)

That one thing I like about ZUN when he makes characters that represent about todays traditions and past cultures which it brings about how these Touhou characters are.

Of all the new girls it seems like Clownpiece is going to be the main attraction considering the name of her theme and the dress she wears does represent USA. Also the fact she supposed to be a Jester/clown makes you know she is going to one of those mischief type character. :goodmood:

It cool Mimizuki :-)

That one thing I like about ZUN when he makes characters that represent about todays traditions and past cultures which it brings about how these Touhou characters are.

Of all the new girls it seems like Clownpiece is going to be the main attraction considering the name of her theme and the dress she wears does represent USA. Also the fact she supposed to be a Jester/clown makes you know she is going to one of those mischief type character. :goodmood:

True, but...

You know, some people might be offended in any way or to be taken to heart crownpiece for some reasons or they take it as that USA are Jesters/buffoons/Clowns,etc. or something like that. Since there are people too sensitive, I hope that does not happen. In my honest opinion that character taken as an indirect kind of mockery or ridicule would very foolish. (in my opinion, that does not say others).

Well , see you later/we talk later them.

Actually Clownpiece wear those dress to mock the lunarians

Yeah according to her Info.

Supposedly clownpiece is based on Underworld Nymphs of greek myths that serves the goddess Hectate. So im guessing she has a connection with the EX Boss (Hecatia Lapislazuli) or something like that. :-P

True, but...

You know, some people might be offended in any way or to be taken to heart crownpiece for some reasons or they take it as that USA are Jesters/buffoons/Clowns,etc. or something like that. Since there are people too sensitive, I hope that does not happen. In my honest opinion that character taken as an indirect kind of mockery or ridicule would very foolish. (in my opinion, that does not say others).

You might be right. but to me I see this as fictional Fantasy. I don't really see anything offensive about this character (even though I do live in the US). :goodmood:

she's technically not an american or represent them

Exactly she pretty much a another fairy making trouble. LOL! XD

Also I don't know if this theory is true but is this kind of relating to the Apollo Missions by Nasa that happen in the past. considering this Touhou event is taking place between earth and the moon. and if I recall one of the Flags that are post on the moon is an american Flag. I;m just starting to get some vibe about this. :-P

I don't know, many theories are starting to form on this single game.

My opinions about the stirring Clownpiece: she took Shou's place as the most annoying stage 5 boss. Her nonspells and spells are insane. The last time I went on her was on Legacy Mode, Normal difficulty. The bastard took 5 of my lifes...

In general, I see LoLK as the current SA of the 3rd Windows Generation. The difficulty is rather insane, the patterns are pretty brutal on some parts here and there... this is a game where I only play as Reimu, because I can't do it with any other character...

My opinions about the stirring Clownpiece: she took Shou's place as the most annoying stage 5 boss. Her nonspells and spells are insane. The last time I went on her was on Legacy Mode, Normal difficulty. The bastard took 5 of my lifes...

In general, I see LoLK as the current SA of the 3rd Windows Generation. The difficulty is rather insane, the patterns are pretty brutal on some parts here and there... this is a game where I only play as Reimu, because I can't do it with any other character...

You got a point on that, I just played it on easy just to get the feel on the stages. Clownpiece is quite the tricky type with those lasers. I admit I lost acouple lifes just dealing with her while playing Reimu... :-P

• 3 weeks later...

I like to believe that Clownpiece isn't mocking Americans, per se, but rather is ZUN's attempt at political commentary towards the American government, especially when you take into consideration the mass surveillance programs that have been going on and the fact that Clowpiece is Hecatia's servant, who is the goddess of Hell (Illuminati confirmed lol).

Or I'm just overthinking things :p

I like to believe that Clownpiece isn't mocking Americans, per se, but rather is ZUN's attempt at political commentary towards the American government, especially when you take into consideration the mass surveillance programs that have been going on and the fact that Clowpiece is Hecatia's servant, who is the goddess of Hell (Illuminati confirmed lol).

Or I'm just overthinking things :p

Actually you could be on to something Their Rice. Knowing how politics are these days I can see Clownpiece as a representation of how they are now. They drive people Mad when we have to pay higher taxes, and causing conflicts to other nations. but like Agni said it could be alot of theories that corresponds to this game based on past/current history, myths, and legends.

• 1 year later...

{topic revived}

As @RoySquadRocks announced:

http://tasofro.net/touhou155/

th155_logo.jpg

New touhou (15.5) game been confirmed...  Awesome! :-D

"Antinomy of common flowers"

Hmmm..... something tells me either Yuuka and Wiggle-san and maybe Medicine Melancholy might be confirmed.

..However knowing ZUN he going to give us an new character.:goodmood: