Mugen Reborn 3 Release in 3 Days

7th

Hello guys from mugen free for all, long time no see u guys, sorry to dont post any in long time just a little busy with the university and work... u know, but well im back to release my new own mugen creation, ( Mugen Reborn 3 ), this time is a roster betweens Kof chars vs Street Fighter Chars. well :

46 chars in the select screen

Posted Image

23 chars

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

23 Chars

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U can find another line chars under the select norma screen and there are 15 additional chars between KOF and SF

4 more in the first line screenchars

2 KOF in the left and 2 SF in the Right

Chars Names in the Select Screen

KOF chars : Saiki human version, kula, kyo, iori, orochi iori, shen, vice, leona, clark, ralf, athena, king, mai, kyo, robert, mr.karate, joe, rock, benimaru, hotaru, k, andy and terry.

SF Chars : Evilryu, ryu, ken, chunli, makoto, sagat, blanka, vega, akuma, bison, honda, balrog, zangief, adon, gouken, guile, cammy, dee-jay, cody, mika, fei-long, karin and Rolento.

Under

KOF : Billy, Adel, kensou, kim, Rugal, God Rugal, Geese, Goro

SF : Sakura, Rose, alex, hugo, sean, dudley, ibuki.

First Line in the Left : Ash and Raiden

First line in the Right : Haggar and Violent Ken

OK the game has 3 Boss and 4 Mini boss i dont want say which is who, cause i want u find it, dont worry they arent hard to beat and they are from KOF and SF.

Here some images from the game and 1 video where u can watch all the animations in the game.. i mean Intro, menu, options, chars screen, Versus, Winner, etc, and a Big match between kyokugenryu Team vs Ansatsuken Team Enjoy it

Here the Images

Intro

Posted Image

Menu

Posted Image

Chars Screen

Posted Image

Posted Image

Vs Screen

Posted Image

Posted Image

Life Bars

Posted Image

Team

Posted Image

Team

Posted Image

Winner

Posted Image

Video

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxALVokJ5Ps

Question and Answers :

Why KOF name doesnt have the 'S' ?

R/. Causei like with out it and i think look better cause SF doesnt have too :)

Why dont use more KOF XIII Chars ?

R/. Cause they send a phew Errors and the game is CVS Style, but i use phew one

The Game have a Ending ?

Yes it is.

Ull Release the Screenpack only ?

Maybe but for now will be only like this :)

Credits

CHARS

P-tan

Ahuron

or2=3

Fido

Phantom.of.the.Server&Jmorphman

Alexlexus

Hh

Kamekaze

RYO 2005

Facu-96

Deuce

J.Lee, DaViD

Dick Buckus

RajaaBoy

bey

Zero-Sennin

vyn

STAGES

MOTVN and HankVenture

Jean Bureau

DJšDISS

Vordh0sbn

Saiyajin Mui

EXShadow

Dissidia - Teros

Takato-kun

MUSIC

KOF music, SF Music and Voices and Metal, Heavy Metal and Power Metal Style :)

Ill Release the game in 3 Days i hope ull like it and enjoy it Big Hug From 7th :)

Omg, your back, I can't wait for this screenpack, back to heinous portrait making >_<

thx u so much :)

Very nice work man I'll surely get this one :)

i hope ull like this :)

Looks great! I'm obviously getting this!

well soon ull hehe :) thx u comment :)

The work is pretty amazing, for sure.

But I have to agree with some comments at Guild: If its not yet a release, then its should not be in the release section.

Because this works as a reservation, something that isn't cool.

im agree 110% with u, i make a bad posting here, but if some 1 can move it will be kool, i dont post in projects cause isnt a project, just need phew changes that its :) thx u comment :)