MFFA Desktop Showcase

TotalDramaXtremist

how about the fact she can't fight the only use she is is using body change for that small amount of time she can do and only with shikamarus help, shes useless on her own. If you base her attacks from ninja storm thats false Ino NEVER fought like ever they just did that to include her. Ino gets outmatched by sakura CONSTANTLY throughout the series. 1. when they were sealing the 4 tailed (i think) ino is the reason it failed 2. ino has gotten hurt i lost track of how many times when she contributed basically nothing to the fight. 3. anyone of the naruto characters could knock ino out in basically 1 hit If i recall she can heal but thats all fighting wise shes a punching bag dude. Im not sure what more proof you need read the manga she is basically useless other than body change and healing, and body change again fails more than often. she does have chakra hair trap but seriously when all you have going for you is a temporary mind body transfer that actually would hurt you if you did anything to that persons body you are fucking useless.

how about the fact she can't fight the only use she is is using body change for that small amount of time she can do and only with shikamarus help, shes useless on her own. If you base her attacks from ninja storm thats false Ino NEVER fought like ever they just did that to include her. Ino gets outmatched by sakura CONSTANTLY throughout the series.

1. when they were sealing the 4 tailed (i think) ino is the reason it failed

2. ino has gotten hurt i lost track of how many times when she contributed basically nothing to the fight.

3. anyone of the naruto characters could knock ino out in basically 1 hit

If i recall she can heal but thats all fighting wise shes a punching bag dude. Im not sure what more proof you need read the manga she is basically useless other than body change and healing, and body change again fails more than often. she does have chakra hair trap but seriously when all you have going for you is a temporary mind body transfer that actually would hurt you if you did anything to that persons body you are fucking useless.

Im sorry is my desktop not good :( Im confuse here :(

how about the fact she can't fight the only use she is is using body change for that small amount of time she can do and only with shikamarus help, shes useless on her own. If you base her attacks from ninja storm thats false Ino NEVER fought like ever they just did that to include her. Ino gets outmatched by sakura CONSTANTLY throughout the series.

2. ino has gotten hurt i lost track of how many times when she contributed basically nothing to the fight.

If i recall she can heal but thats all fighting wise shes a punching bag dude. Im not sure what more proof you need read the manga she is basically useless other than body change and healing, and body change again fails more than often. she does have chakra hair trap but seriously when all you have going for you is a temporary mind body transfer that actually would hurt you if you did anything to that persons body you are fucking useless.

Meh, doesn't matter to me. There are still Ino fans out there, and they probably have other ideas about her. I still hope a good Ino is still made for MUGEN though. Any other thoughts?

Meh, doesn't matter to me. There are still Ino fans out there, and they probably have other ideas about her. I still hope a good Ino is still made for MUGEN though. Any other thoughts?

um no? I just explained why I hate her and why shes useless lets also not forget she TIED with Season 1 sakura not shippuden sakura Season 1

TDX - 8/10, actually i don't hate Ino but i don't care about her too :P

ArtistofLegacy - 9/10, stunning background lol

SXVector - 8/10, the scenery is beautiful IMO

Yuyustars - 8/10, nice background, fits very well w/ you lol

Anyways here's mine:

Posted Image

TDX - 8/10, actually i don't hate Ino but i don't care about her too :P

ArtistofLegacy - 9/10, stunning background lol

SXVector - 8/10, the scenery is beautiful IMO

Yuyustars - 8/10, nice background, fits very well w/ you lol

Anyways here's mine:

Posted Image

9/10...you need a cuter Okku pic on there! :heeee:

Anko is better than her & shes only playable in two games of the whole series