What 4 video game characters you want have your back in a zombie apocolypes?

Thunderstudent

Simple enough, you're in a zombie apocolypes but you can choose 4 characters from any game you want as lang as they follow these rules: No Gods, Demons, Soccerors/wizards or other non humans. No characters from comics, books, tv, anime/manga or movies. Other then that, the multiverse is open for you to choose from. Choose wisely.

Billy From Double Dragon ( Took Down an Entire Street Gang ) Ryu Hyabusa From Ninja Gaiden ( Ummm Hes A Bad Ass Ninja ) Adon From Street Fighter ( he has my personality) & Simon Belmont from Castelvania ( the guy kills Death For God sakes lol )

Adam (Body Harvest) (Gun downed zombies and oversized mutant bugs!) Takamaru (Nazo No Murasamejou) (Took down the godly beast Murasame, and hordes of demon troops!) Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) (Killed hordes of thugs and a ghost called Matt Helms) Sora (Kingdom Hearts) (Defeated 1000 Heatless and took down Xemnas)

G (House Of The Dead Series) (Specialty Was Killing Zombies, Demons And Mutants!) X (Megaman X Series) (Has His Freaking Megabuster! He Can Gun Them All Down!) Lu Bu(Dynasty Warriors Series) (With His House Red Hair And By Himself, He Can Kill Anybody And Anything!) Saki Amamiya (Sin And Punishment: Successor Of Earth) (Has A Gun But Can Spawn A Sword Too!)

My 4: Zephyr from Resonance of Fate (trust me, if you had seen his skills with an smg you'll know what i'm talking about) Reimi from Star Ocean: The Last Hope (if Sheva on Resi 5 can insta-kill zombies with a bow and arrows then Reimi should too lol) Trak/Gage from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict (he has one heck of a sniper rifle, nuff said) Krystal from Hard Corps: Uprising (she has an eye-patch and can literally gun through an army of soldiers unscathed)

Lu-Bu DW6 version(4 Sided Halebard & Red Hare) Chuck Greene(Paddlesaws & other fusion weapons) Alex Mercer(Play Prototype & the reasons are obvious) & Nemesis & If Reggie can break the rules & have Bayo-MotherFucking-Netta(Master Witch & Angel Slayer) & Shikamaru I can have Nobunaga Oda & Guts

NO DEMONS

Dude, jus 2 let u kno......omega is the only one dat followed the rules so this:

Simple enough, you're in a zombie apocolypes but you can choose 4 characters from any game you want as lang as they follow these rules:

No Gods, Demons, Soccerors/wizards or other non humans.

No characters from comics, books, tv, anime/manga or movies.

Other then that, the multiverse is open for you to choose from. Choose wisely.

killed off any fun from this thread.....

and wtf is wrong with me having my family????

Jill Valentine - Mmmm Jill Sammich. Chris Fucking Redfield - Enough Said. Claire Redield - Mmmm Jill & Claire Sammich. Leon Fucking S Fucking Kennady - He has 2 F's in his name. Come on guys no matter what happens these 4 people here, can never be put down in a zombie apocolypes.

Jill Valentine - Mmmm Jill Sammich.

Chris Fucking Redfield - Enough Said.

Claire Redield - Mmmm Jill & Claire Sammich.

Leon Fucking S Fucking Kennady - He has 2 F's in his name.

Come on guys no matter what happens these 4 people here, can never be put down in a zombie apocolypes.

lol i think u put them there

Shits n' Giggles/Unnecessary Stupid/Douchebag Corny=Me

Funny(at times)/Lame/Weird Corny=You

Fixed