What 4 video game characters you want have your back in a zombie apocolypes?

Thunderstudent

1. cole from infamous 2. ahhhhhhhhnorld from the first terminator (cuz he was the ruthless one, not rated pg terminator lol) 3. kyle reese (if he can survive a robot apocalypse, he damn can get thugged out in a zombie version!!) 4. any bad chick who will help "repopulate" the world after we clean it up

I like a lot of the answers here so let me give my 4 Bill Overbeck from the Left 4 Dead series: Bill is awsome, he survived Nam and was willing to give his life for his friends. And even then it took 3 Tanks to keep him down. But he will rise on the 3rd day to have his vengence on the infected. Bill is awsomeness. He's skilled in a wide varity of weapons, a natural leader and can inspire confidence, trust and respect in his friends. A must have. Leon Kennedy from the Resident Evil Series: This guy survived Racoon City, missions to South America and brought down an evil cult planing on using evil parasites to take over the world. And he did it all while somehow keeping his hair perfect. You bastard. Also like Bill, he's skilled in a wide array of weapons and is skilled in melee combat. Simon Belmont from the Castlevania series: The first Belmont we were ever introduced to, this guy fights zombies, vampires, werewolves and all sorts of evil monsters with only his whip and a varity of secondary weapons. Not to mention he killed Dracula TWICE in a row. Samus from the Metroid series: I'm surprised no one said her, she has a Power suit she can upgrade, a wide varity of weapons including energy beams and a varity of missles she fires out of her arm cannon, her Screw Attack can decimate enemies on contact, and she can turn into a ball and detonate bombs and her power bombs could take out a large area of enemies. Wiythout her suit she's still a formidable enemy with excelent skills in hand to hand and melee kombat and has a gun that can be used as a lightsaber and a lightwhip. Also we need someone hot to help repopulate the planet.

Ryon stole mine. I mean, honestly? Video game, zombie apocalypse... I want someone with experience against these damn things that doesn't fight with bare hands. That's just stupid. And for the record... Leon Fucking S. Fucking Kennedy is definitely his legal name.