Runescape Screenpack

Ryon

Some of you already know i've been working on this. well now for my official work in progress topic.

Title Music

http-~~-//www.runescape.com/g=runescape/img/main/downloads_and_media/downloads_and_wallpapers/assets/Har%27Money_Remix.mp3

[Title Screen]

Posted Image

[select Screen] 210 Slots

Posted Image

[Vs Screen]

Posted Image

[Lifebars]

Posted Image

[Victory Screen]

Posted Image

Whats ripped from runescape.

-Title screen was the OLD log in screen.

-Select screen uses the interface icons as the "character slots" . Big portrait uses new graphical updated interface borders. Names are the actual in game runecape font with shadow added to make it stand out more. Name Box is the actual Chatbox from runescape, and can fit 4 names in it, for "team" play,so it looks like a chatbox.

- Vs screen uses bigger graphical updated borders, NOT COMPLETE.

- Lifebars, Actual runescape lifebars enlarged 2x, and slightly modified by me to make them look a bit higher quality. Border around portraits are the border around the characters head in the chat box during converstation with NPC's. Special guage is the real special guage from members weapons that allow it. only thing missing is the "Special Attack" word and the percentage.

Uses Normal and Custom Portraits, all you need to do is change the value in the fight.def i left instruction in the fight.def how to enable custom portraits. More details on this will be unveiled upon release. NOT COMPLETE.

- Victory screen is a "Quest Complete" screen, its just pure coincidence that the small portrait fits PERFECTLY inside the middle box the way it does.

As you can probably tell I went all out in getting this screen pack to look great and represent runescape to the best.

FOR MUGEN FIGHTERS GUILD.

PLEASE DO NOT BASH RUNESCAPE, COMMENTS TOWARDS THE GAME ITSELF WILL BE IGNORED.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

They should make a Runescape MUGEN character. You can use energy levels to upgrade armor and weapons. button combinations allow you to equip different gear sets and taunt to switch between melee, ranged, or magic.

It only sounds good in theory. the actual bulk of the work is sprites, and thats ALOT harder than you could imagine, especially for a MMOrpg where the characters and ground levels are constantly moving.