TDX's Palette Warehouse (Requests Accepted)

Really Digging the Bootleg ones 

Thanks. The Bootleg palettes will more than likely become a mainstay in my palette sets.

A few more quick additional palette sets to add from yesterday.......

Palettes for Teaf's Grizela:
jftz7Qh.pngx1thMuy.pngaOtjRty.pngv2Uz9OH.png9vhMejf.pngr2OwmIe.pngNHvEPa6.pngCMihwgz.pngBu7J5lO.pngbmMvRzF.png6SM31i3.pngVjAlKF9.png
Xtremist, Ryu SF3TS HP, White Black N' Red, White Black N' Red Alt, Turtle Power (Gritsmaster-Inspired), Biohazard, Dead Forest, Raging Red, Malachite Grunge, Orochi Chris KOF 2K2 Color C, Bootleg, Mint Condition

Palettes for Phantom.Of.The.Server's Shin Akuma:
De1u2iQ.pngLjY0Sw5.pngZDvPCnz.pngyXDJZZG.pngD4x9CF0.png90jisIb.pngWItqOTh.pngzm2VY3c.pngpFjE6i7.pngLkFKyj9.png0z4KwyW.pngDx7XmaG.png
Xtremist, EarthShade, Meadow Ogre, Vicious Citrus Blaze, Light Is Not Heroic, Purple Is Not Neutral, SFA3 X-ISM P, Pale Wrath, Blackblood, Darkling Mid-Transformation (ZombieBrock-Inspired), Bootleg (SvC: MoTM), Bootleg 2P (SvC: MoTM)

Now Available at: http://totaldramaxtremist.weebly.com/mugen-palettes.html

• 5 weeks later...

request shizuru by kouya * only need 13 palette

color scheme:

1-persona4 kuma

2-persona4 kuma human form

3-nero dmc

4-vergil dmc

5-dante dmc

6-ssj trunks

Trunks.jpg

7-normal trunks

latest?cb=20120323202908

8.ohgichi (bleach)

9.shanks Shanks.png

10.ichiro ogami

11.wonder woman

12. blazblue jin kisaragi

13. ragna RagnaBlazBlue1.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My request is reu evil ryu with blood red hair and gloves and a darker black for the gi and headband but I really wanted to know if it's possible to make his effects red instead of blue 

And I have another one for 119-way's evil ryu could u make his hadoukens purple for his default color, his default is the dark gi one

too bad i already made it by myself. you can ignore that shizuru

Sorry about the palettes. I was a bit sidetracked by college, so life pretty much got in the way of that.

My request is reu evil ryu with blood red hair and gloves and a darker black for the gi and headband but I really wanted to know if it's possible to make his effects red instead of blue 

And I have another one for 119-way's evil ryu could u make his hadoukens purple for his default color, his default is the dark gi one

I'll see what I can do.

As for this palette thread, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, so expect some new palettes to pop up within the upcoming days! :)

Sup Xtremist, think you can slap some on Mr Karate(XIII) by Ahuron with these sets:

Cook4251Special(And Jmorph's Kim), Light Sapphire(For Jmorph's Kim too), Xtremist, Chicago Bulls, Mikoto Suoh(Project K), Toko Fukawa(Dangan Ronpa), AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!, The Rock(Heel Days in WWE), Xbox One, Kakashi Hatake(Naruto Shippuden), Chris Griffin(Family Guy), Haku(Naruto Shippuden).

BUMP

I had some obligations to fulfill over the past couple of months (college, work, procrastination, the usual reasons I haven't posted much lately), but now I've got a bit more free time.

Palettes for Muteki's A.B.A (Volume 2):
CeVHYGx.pngnziQPSU.pngIaxG6ul.pngsDMIFjA.pngLAwnqnr.pnguNjdiQM.pngkVYtsEM.pngUSsQfSP.pngPmWXwws.pnga1kiomq.pngjVInNF0.pngln1Btuy.png
Xtremist, Seeing Red Again, Genosyde Blue, FauxBlueBlood, Pink Pedigree, Quarantine, Concrete Dusk, Goldenrod, Gothic Oompa Loompa, Moody Lavender, Dirty Blonde, Ink

Now available at: http://totaldramaxtremist.weebly.com/mugen-palettes.html