Screenshots Mffa Style

Ryon

Some screenshots I had for a while.

tYNIWId.png

82pzOx7.png

I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help myself with the winquotes for this guy. Take this one for example.

RR1Cg3D.png

My favorite hi-res stage, Rainbow Solstice & 6 angels, love these girls, from left to right: O-el san, Gobotenn from Futaba Channel (Original), the beautiful W-tenko, who is the greatest Tenshi edit ever and my favorite Touhou, my favorite angel Astraea, from that horrible NSFW anime Heavens Lost Property, hate that show, only liked it for the Angeloids. and Dokuro & Zakuro-Chan from gory anime Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan, never thought the last three would ever be in Mugen, especially Astraea. Really surprised me when I saw that someone created her.

etpfyh7g4n1biflzg.jpg

And my favorite Low-Res stage: Mayoiga Night. It's just gorgeous, with a calm night background amongst a large tree, and a shining moon in the sky this stage is great for serious 1 on 1 matches.

7grwppc0wdbrrcgzg.jpg

4 more of my favorite chars, Yueng Soi Leng, Silvermoon, I also like calling her Shadowmoon, Itai, my favorite Nijura maid,& Ayu, that adorable girl from Kanon.

Just beat Orochi with this little guy,no matter how small or weak a character is, all Mugen characters are worth something. Imoge here is underrated and I think he's a great char if played right, he can even kill the mightiest opponents even with his weak AI. Even in Mugen, cute potatoes can defeat deities.

w3kn3a753pnusr2zg.jpg

Stage wip with Swordsman-kai, with help from Margatroid

pjjvyk.png

there are 3 version are already there..
mine is slightly different..

1z18zsn.jpg2v0029s.jpg1zquhbq.jpg

the other two are [one is original] and 2nd is same like urs..just with different BG.
well i am not saying..dunt do this..actually its look pretty KooooooL XD

Well yours looks waaaay different dude .v.

im aware of that.

the other two versions has only single difference with this one..

Background.

as for mine...i cloned [copied] someone's stage..cuz he said its private yet he gave to peeps..

so i decided [i told him i will clone it..he mocked me then] to clone and do it even better than his..but keeping his theme/scene.

and after that he was furious. i told him i asked nicely bro XD

65q9sgvuan411hizg.jpg

Wu would have been an awesome Helper for Parasol. She truly is a heroine. KSSU FTW.

Wu-Ling rushing in on Mr Frosty,also called Flosty due to an "Amazing" translation error. Anyone remember this mode? This stage is my 2nd favorite Helper To Hero was my favorite mode from any Kirby game, you had to complete it with all 20 helpers and use their unique abilities to reach victory, from that epic rock-remix of the Arena theme to getting a solid 5:24 with my favorite helper, Bonkers, this mode was great and had a lot of replay value. You even got a big gold medal,congrats screen and access to the ol' SNES intros. HTH felt like the most important and hardest mode to beat, even more than the True Arena. 

And this cutie was my pick for the Smash Ballot, Wu's my favorite obscure protagonist from odd fighter Rabbit for the Sega Saturn and a character who needs more love. Even appearing in just one game, Wu's cartoony nature and unique animal spirit fighting style would be great for Smash. Sega needs to remember their forgotten characters. I think she should at least had a trophy in the game, but her obscurity and likeliness are not much for her to make it. Oh well, I still want people to know she and her game existed. 

I personally liked Meta Knightmare Ultra on the basis of being able to play through all the sub-games using Meta Knight in a way that's unique to him.

Part of me really wants an entire game like that.

That mode was great too,I always tried to speedrun it in less than an hour, there was also the original Metaknightmare from Nightmare In Dreamland. And I agree about MK getting a game of his own, I'm surprised there hasn't been a spin-off title with any of the supporting characters.

And today, I have a Triple Deluxe dose of screenshots, referencing older, and newer bosses.

I'm sure everyone remembers this battle in the Hyper Zone, It's from KLD3. Nostalgic. Now Itai's saving Popstar instead.

qzzc61tpjbgxb53zg.jpg

And this stage is from KSSU, of all the boss areas you fought at, I liked this one the most. I loved the way that HAL redesigned this area, it's simple but vivid with a star-filled sky. Most should remember Kracko, he's another common boss in the series and was always a difficult opponent to face, Kat here was always my favorite WarioWare char as well.

97cct4tfas7zay9zg.jpg

Now here's an epic showdown,know what area this game's from? What if Dark Meta Knight fought Galacta Knight? That'd be an interesting twist in the next game. Oh, and Mutsuki from Saki's there because I love placing random chars in these scenes. The monotone expression on her face is perfect, she's like: "Meh, I've seen better".

30a4v2b65t2e6bvzg.jpg