Screenshots Mffa Style

Ryon

Just posting this here as a reminder, since I had to clean up a few posts earlier; any screenshot thats NSFW, be it explicit or implied (an example of the latter being the Crowe screenshots Dumanios and Kai posted) needs to be put into spoiler tags.

My bad.

Man, i just imagine the character in your avatar doing that face... was pretty bizarre XDDDD

Let me show ya' a bit of what i've doing;

In the past weeks i stop of searching only 2.5d chars for mugen after my laptop starting to have issues with it. So i return to search wrestling chars, but this time focused only in grappler girls. So that's why i started to search the many variants of rainbow mika avaliabies in mugen, same with the blair dames and others previously i have, not related with the theme of the new collection like the many graphical versions of cammy, chun li and mai shiranui. So today it look like this;

8861837x3mroster00xx7.png

After testing and looking for the most suitable version of Mika, Blair, Blue Mary, Shermie and the others grappler girls, to have a more reduced number of 31 chars.

8861835preliminar-roster.png

(yeah, there are 4 mikas... but only ONE rainbow mika)

The next step, well, is looking for a screepnpack or something like that. I've making stages based in girls-only wrestling games, and also recollecting stages that suits with the theme of the complitatión. Meanwhile, i've a lot of things to test about.

(Just an idea i sketched in my 3ds and then reproduced via paint XD. Red Side is for the heels (bad girls) and blue side are for the faces (good girls). the ones in the center with the black X over the portraits are the tweneers or neutral ones)

8861838idea-0.png

that's all for now. Maybe later returns with more non-animated stages to upload... like SFEX stages, maybe? XD

Stay tuned!

much interested in it ! ! !