Screenshots Mffa Style

Ryon

Three screenshots referencing 3 great series:

Think totally looks like she could be Peketo's mother, doesn't she? It would've been awesome seeing her as a guest char in TBH. Aside from Nijikaku, the Black Heart was another great original fullgame. 

ihmunc13dr2a6wwzg.jpg

"Son, is that you?!"

Everything in this screenshot is DQ1. Yes, that's a female Dragonlord) called Ryuuou-tan, a humanized female Dragonlord, 2ch is so creative with their chars. She's fighting the original Dragonlord (also called Draco Lord), Ryuuou in his dragon form.

It's a total time paradox. 

h860b9576t9h8f9zg.jpg

Don't you realize that's your fanmade daughter you're attacking?

An old NES classic, Duck Hunt meets the god of Nijikaku, have you heard about this bird? Hato is definitely one of the best chars you could have. Looks like even the Dog can't bear it, his eyes are so suggestive, they're censored, lol. That bar is in the perfect position.

i1i1hxup1p182hizg.jpg

There's a new duck on the field now! He's got missiles, bombs, lasers, yep those guys are toast.

A random screenshot of 6 player Mugen, it's less chaotic than having 8 players and is even more fun, I've seen that meme all over YouTube... ,also those stages look great Toaster, that last one is giving me a Wario Land 2 feel, loved that game.

jeh11z7kot2qtfmzg.jpg

Huh, Nijikaku characters speaking English, don't see that every day. But look behind Lullaby, it's a Game Boy! I love this. Even in Mugen the most ridiculous things can be actual fighters. She gave that thing a game over, literally.

w2nqkwgua8aqimmzg.jpg