Screenshots Mffa Style

Ryon

A bit off topic, but is there any lifebar with diagonal damage markers? I love those and had one in my mugen, but I had to do an emergency hd format procedure and lost it. 99% mugen lifebars are those 90 degree damage marker and even the ones that are supposed to be diagonal markers arent.

A bit off topic, but is there any lifebar with diagonal damage markers? I love those and had one in my mugen, but I had to do an emergency hd format procedure and lost it.

99% mugen lifebars are those 90 degree damage marker and even the ones that are supposed to be diagonal markers arent.

welcome to the Forum Lobo, i wish i could be of more help, but im sure someone will answer your question, also dude its totally cool to " go off topic" in post , we do it Constantly on here , so u dont have to apologize ,were not like all the other dumbass Mugen forums were youll get cussed out for asking whos that other character in a release topic , or man i like that stage if its a topic on Bgm music , were laid back , and thats why alot of people dig us, also sweet Display Pic, Black Flags one of my top 10fave punk bands ,so u got points with me right off the bat