Rainbow Dash

RockRage8962

Posted Image

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?x3cxax47a7x4a49

Comment: She was created by Youtuber ButthenIdied but he quit Youtube recently and closed his account so I decided to post her here because she is rare. This is the original version that he made and I have edited her so that she is not as cheap and I will post my edits soon. Also please don't post any innapropriate comments or I will restrict them from being posted.

• 2 months later...

Good char. EPIK show. Kinda cheap. AI Is too...ya' know..good. It repeatedly uses that forcefield thingy and it shoots that beam thing from it's head repeatedly. Also uses Twilight sparkle whenever possible. >_<

Good char. EPIK show. Kinda cheap. AI Is too...ya' know..good. It repeatedly uses that forcefield thingy and it shoots that beam thing from it's head repeatedly. Also uses Twilight sparkle whenever possible. >_<

There is a better version you know. it's in the edits section so go check it out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a much better RD character.

You do realize that this version is outdated right? Also I am aware of the better version by SoGGy and I have it on my roster. I am revamping my edited version of this RD to be better though. I just thought i'd post the old version since it was offline at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hay Everyone,just so you know RockRage8962 is Currently Making All of the Ponys with Derpy as well,With Rainbow Dash to be first,if you want to find out more info Check out his Youtube channel for Updates on his Characters.

Just so you know RainbowDash will be released sometime in the summer.

• 7 years later...