[SNES] Weapon Lord

Ryon

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMR9_bpg9K0

WeaponLord (SNES/Genesis, 1995)

1 of the greatest, most intricate & intuitive fighters ever made, WeaponLord is NOT for the faint of heart [read: casual player or "pick-up-&-go" fighter lover], it's only for the true fighter fanatic.

it's brutal & visceral as hell, which more than matches up with its theme of the age of the barbarian, & 1ce you start learnin' the system [which isn't as hard to pick up on as it seems, masterin' it is another matter altogether], includin' the specials & combos, you'll really appreciate the way it was handled, the genius that went into it.

& the kills? even MK isn't as optional with its fatal set as this game is. with the ability to decapitate, degut, brain, & maime freely, you can truly phukk up you victim 6 ways from Sunday mornin' cartoons, your only limit is your timin', & your imagination, which might get kinda dark & twisted playin' this 1.

so give this joint a turn or 10, if you've got the intestinal fortitude.

(warning: Genesis version is kinda cheap; you can get away with alot of shit, like infinites)

the gameplay was not crap, not in the least. the mechanics were different, sure, but 1ce you learn the system, you'll understand why it was done that way. it allows a bit more freedom with performin' moves & combos, allowin' 1 to chain even special moves together. wish i was as good at it as i was 15 years ago [ugh. it hurt sayin' that out loud. damn i gettin' aged :/ ], i'd do a vid with some gameplay myself. hell, i might do it anyways, you never know. anywho, this game is still a fav, for how the system was handled, & of course for the blood, guts, fingers & toes :awesome

Actually, i'm older then you and very proud! :=D:

Really Beaner? i didnt realize u are older than me?

^---i'm older than both of youse, & i'm pretty chill about it

i mean sure, granted the ligaments don't work like they usetah, but i get by

i was preety sure u were older than me alp,but i wasnt sure............... and trust me , i know how oldi am,when i bend down and both my kneese snap really loudly :donwan::=D: