The Graveyard (Yume 2kki)

mugen210.png?dl=1

Eye Doctor's Office (Yume 2kki)

mugen211.png?dl=1

Underwater Carnival (Yume 2kki)

mugen212.png?dl=1

[Info]

superjump = yes, except The Sugar Hole and The Rotting Chamber 
animated = names marked with asterisks(*)
bgm = yes, except Starry Road, The Graveyard & The Eye Doctor's Office

[Download]

Sky Garden || Block World || White Desert || Plant Cave || Mushroom World || Needle Hell 

Dark Wasteland || Helltech Labs || Clock Tower || Realistic Beach || Love Hotel District* || The Sewers*

Numbers World || Kaibutsu School* || Rainbow Cliffs || Starry Road || Violence District* || The Wilderness

Poniko's Room || The Sugar Hole* || Child's March || Underwater || Apartment*

NES Dungeon* || Masada's Ship* || The Balcony* || White Room || The Rotting Chamber* || The Graveyard*

Eye Doctor's Office* || Underwater Carnival*

Credits for Sesaka/Shadow624 (stage art/effects) and Ragtime/plasterbrain (music).

21 minutes ago, Pluscross said:

With a name like that, I have to learn about this fighter. Is it a crossover?

These all look really surreal also. The artstyles are really nice to look at too.

It's a fighting game that would feature characters from various Yume Nikki fangames, unfortunately the game suffered development hell and ended up getting abandoned (which is a shame since the game has some nice tunes).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With how these stages are designed, I wouldn't be surprised if you happened to be one of the devs, Valgallah. Some of these stages have 0 references or artwork that would hint to their intended appearances in the game's files...

17 hours ago, Pluscross said:

Wait, LSD The Dream Emulator is part of that series? I NEVER thought to see a stage from it in Mugen, much less something that isn't a still image.

They were planning to include the Grey Man character from that game as a guest (and maybe as the final boss as well).

17 hours ago, A person said:

With how these stages are designed, I wouldn't be surprised if you happened to be one of the devs, Valgallah. Some of these stages have 0 references or artwork that would hint to their intended appearances in the game's files...

Nah, some of the stage folders in the game contains some dev notes about animation stuff (if it has some), and also used the stage select icon for reference (like the red flash effect in the school stage) and lots of guesswork.

Also in the case of Violence District, I managed to acquire it's files in this wiki entry which also includes a preview of the whole stage.

3 hours ago, Valgallah said:

Nah, some of the stage folders in the game contains some dev notes about animation stuff (if it has some), and also used the stage select icon for reference (like the red flash effect in the school stage) and lots of guesswork.

Also in the case of Violence District, I managed to acquire it's files in this wiki entry which also includes a preview of the whole stage.

I knew about the notes, but I didn't know they actually had some of the assets available on the wiki. That's pretty nice of them.

Dang shame they didn't finish The Grey Man. I'm afraid if they did, I would have to beg for a conversion of him ASAP.

I really like the parallax effect in Numbers World a lot too. Wonderful stage conversions as always.

• 1 month later...

Thank you again, have to keep saying thank you every set, they just get better and better.

That is not what I would have expected from anything named Child's March though. What happens if you play at Apartment with the Scan Line filter?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/28/2018 at 11:57 AM, Gaulbetti said:

Dang shame they didn't finish The Grey Man. I'm afraid if they did, I would have to beg for a conversion of him ASAP.

I really like the parallax effect in Numbers World a lot too. Wonderful stage conversions as always.

I don't know if this is even the same sort of thing, but I made the Gray Man as a fighter for MUGEN not too long ago.